Mother Spore Post

• Mother Spore (noun): one of the cells of the archespore of a spore-bearing plant whose final divisions result in the production of a spore and usually of a tetrad of spores.

• Grian as a MotherSpore is quite caring and motherly (obviously) but has this dangerous aura around people who aren't his "sporlings".

• There are many headcanons that see Grian as a cryptic creature because of his Watcher past and how he doesn't explain anything before his life in Hermitcraft.

• Anyways, even before the turf war, Grian had taken on the mother role when it comes to his friends quite a lot.

• Maybe it's because he has always felt the need to lead people into the right direction because of his past in always having to do exactly that.

• In YHS, Grian was quite surprisingly the most responsible person in that large friend group. It's weird to picture I know.

• And after that he was an admin for the old server EVOLUTION and that all in its self added to his need to lead people and make sure they're okay.

• Add this and his new role as a Mother Spore and BOOM, you got a 9/10 mother figure.

• People have already taken to calling him Mother Spore (his most recent video or 'The Mycelium HQ is found!?' Video for future readers).

• When introducing Stress to the resistance, Grian called everyone in the resistance his "sporlings".

• I have personally thought that when representing himself as the Mother Spore, he would dress up in a long, elegant, cream colored dress and a mushroom hat (🍄).

• (And also platforms because he wants to feel tall.)

• I have no issue believing that the MR would do a cuddle pile and Grian would just hold them all close, making sure each of the were comfortable. And when all of them are fast asleep and safe, then and only then would Grian fall asleep himself.

• (Please someone make ^ this a fanfiction or a one shot because that is an amazing idea for one).

• And in conclusion, Grian is the Mother Spore and he'll protect his sporlings for as long as they are with him.
————
The Pinterest board above is made by me and I am very proud of it :3