Am I Ainsley?

New story is up and will be updated every Tuesday and Thursday! It's a Fairy Tail Origins fanfiction for Season 5 but I hope you guys enjoy it if you desire to give it a read. As of now, the book has 2 updates! It took me a bit but I finally got all of it down and ready for y'all to read. Now, I know I have stated that I would be doing anymore Origins writing but I couldn't help myself okay!? And besides, that was Origins of Olympus and this is Fairy Tail Origins! And this one has an Oc! Bet y'all didn't see that one coming did ya? But, anyways, back to what I was saying. This book needs some love and if y'all are willing to give it some, that would make me so happy!
Don't worry about this book, it will still be updated every Saturday in my time! I'm just adding another book to my fairly empty schedule!
I also suggest you go support the creators of this lovely roleplay as well! Me, personally, I watch SirCutieYuki and LadyMania the most but there are so many lovely creators that put time and effort into this roleplay! I high suggest you look into these creators and the quality content they create!
But, for now, I hope you guys have a nice day!
Bye!
Sincerely,
Novel_ist2