Request 1: Gream Bromance

Thank you CtrltT for this amazing request sweetheart, I love you very much!
• Okay, so, crazy duo?

• Now, these two would be a terrifying duo that could scare anyone if they really wanted too.

• But they also can be down right wholesome with there interactions.

• Like, have you seen the worship au on tumblr? With technoblade and Dream? Oh my goodness it's so sweet in all the..culty ways.

• Like with Grian's past and phobias, I think Dream would be somewhat protective over him and would do anything to take that fear away.

• I also think that they would meet in MCC and just slowly became friends over time as they began to hang out more and more.

• But, anyways, Dream would most definitely be the type of friend that would tuck you under his chin in a hug or shove you into his chest to hide you from something.

• And in this case, it would most likely be a puddle of blood or a rabbit of some kind.

• Picture this: Dream and Grian are just hanging out in a field (or some shit) and all of a sudden Grian sees something behind Dream that brings him into a panic attack slowly. Dream would turn and see a brown bunny with white patches, just staring at them. Now, I would think these two have had late night talks full of deep topics or just random shit, so Dream would most likely know of Grian's phobias. Quickly, Dream would bring Grian into a hug and shove his face into his chest. Tucking Grian's head under his chin, Dream would comfort him as the bunny hopped away.

• Boom! 10/10 fan fiction or fan art idea right here!

• But seriously.

• Dream wouldn't just take out a sword and stab the bunny because that would bring out Grian's other phobia and wouldn't help the situation at all. He would just try to hide the poor guy away from the world with a tight hug.

• Late night sleepovers, hanging out it fields, teaching each other tricks in the air with elytra, not to mention the sharing of advice in building and pvp.

• These two would be the trouble making sweethearts of any server, no cap.

• I mean come on!

• Also! The size difference bro!

• Grian is a smol boi while Dream is a very tall boi!

• So wholesome, so precious!

• Just add in Techno and this trio would rule the world with their interactions.

• 10/10 bromance! Muah, chef's kiss material!