HC <21>: Mornings

• I believe I have stated before that Grian isn't a morning person but he always wakes up at the ass crack of dawn to get shit done.

• Yep, this is very true.

• He usually wakes up and grumbles all the way down to his kitchen to make a cup of coffee.

• The other hermits know not to bother him in the morning after what happened to Mumbo.

• Let's just say Mumbo would like to keep all his limbs than prank Grian in the morning ever again.

• After his cup of coffee, he puts on a jumper and trousers and gets to work.

• He still grumbles a lot but his tiredness wears off as the sun rises higher and higher into the sky.

• And the hermits are relieved about this because a grumpy Grian is not a good Grian.

• Though, don't tell Grian this, he is unbearably cute looking in the morning!

• His hair is all puffed out and he's wearing an oversized sweater, 10/10 on the cuteness scale.

• But, if you ever said this to his face, you'll probably be pranked soon after.

• Don't call him cute, he's a terrifying, viscous potato that you should fear!

•...please?

• Anyways yeah, don't mess with Grian in the morning or he will cut a bitch, no cap.

Here have a Wilbur Soot and Kitty for your travels!
<3