Last Life Grian

• Grian is..scary, in a way.

• He does not take disloyalty well but is trusting enough to give second and third chances.

• But that does not mean he won't track you down himself and rip you limb from limb if you hurt him more than once.

• He still has the arrow from his first red life death, it had constantly given him sharp pains when he was red.

• It disappeared after he turned yellow again but the scar from the wound is still there.

• Earned the nickname "Blood Hound" as a red life for his skill at tracking and hunting people down across the server.

• He doesn't act like it, but he misses and also regrets his time with Scar during 3rd Life.

• He misses the late starry nights and the platonic cuddles they shared. The flowers that Scar placed in his hair, softly calling Grian Persephone. While Grian could only call Scar Hades in return. He misses the maniac laughter and the celebratory hugs after he brutally killed people, using Scar as a cover up to his darker, more bloodthirsty persona.

• That's where his regret comes in though. Feeding that part of him, without thinking of the later consequences. He's always had that voice that holds him back from doing more..unsavory actions. It telling him, "No, don't do that. You'll hurt them." But when he was under Scar's "rule", he felt free to tear people apart, using Scar's hold on him as a ruse so that he didn't feel guilty.

• But now, in Last Life, the voice is no longer there because he is red. He now longer had the blockade keeping him from tearing people's lives apart. So, as he unleashes the Wither upon Etho and his friends. As he watches Lizzie due by the hands of Bdubs. As he kills off Mumbo and Jimmy in cold blood due to a few misplaced hits. As he fires of that single arrow, tearing away a traitors hopes of being comforted.

• He can't help but feel..satisfied. Because although he is a good person, deep down...

He is still a higher being that demands sacrifice.