HC <1> : Personality

• I think we should at least know a bit about Grian's personality before we get too deep into this book.

• I believe Grian is carefree and bubbly for someone his age.

• But, with those traits, you know he'll take things seriously when he needs too or feels like it.

• An example of this is when Grian is building.

• You can tell he takes his builds very seriously and plans them accordingly or at least try's too.

• And, it pays off in the end.

• He states himself that his season 6 base was a monumental structure that he was proud of.

• Grian is playful and mischievous all throughout the series and it's in a innocent light not so much a negative light.

• He pulls pranks that can be seen as childish and somewhat innocent.

• But, he tries not too do any harm too anyone when doing these pranks and when he does, he apologizes.

• Grian is creative and smart on most occasions but, like all other humans, he makes some pretty dumb choices sometimes.

• He has his flaws but with those flaws comes some great attributes too his overall being.

• He is and can be a great leader and friend.

—————————
(A/N) : Welcome too the series of chapters that make up this little book, enjoy friends!