A piece of the puzzle: Hels! Grian aka Grells

Grells is..similar to Grian I suppose...

When it comes to trauma and such like that!

The difference is..they handled the trauma differently..

Grian found a community and the good memories buried the bad ones deep down, in the very back of his mind!

And Grells..was more outward with his trauma..

He took the violence that Grian wanted to do towards his abusers but didn't and used it to his advantage!

He has no problem shedding blood and beating a person's skull in with his bare fists!

Also unlike Grian, he's different with his likes and dislikes!

Such as being a morning person and slowly losing energy during the day, liking coffee instead of tea, being more open about his scars and body instead of hiding under lose, baggy clothing, etc.

Also, he kept his brown hair from YHS! (This is my personal headcanon!)

Likes building still, just like his counterpart, but is more organized about in than Grian. Breaking it up into parts and finishing what needs to get done.

Also, doesn't like Hels! Mumbo and Iskall..at all. Prefers BadTimesWithScar and Hels! Bdubs! They're fun to cause chaos with!!

Is deaf as well but doesn't wear hearing aids, to risky in Helscraft. Can read lips and do sign language, just like Grian.

They also share the trait of having black pits for eyes that they use for intimidation! Or just..being as disturbing as possible! Because that's their thing! Being creatures that can't easily be explained.

(Hehe- pickpocket master! :3)