Request Answer: Watcher!Grian dealing with an Intruder.

The air was heavy, blanketing the clearing with a tense silence. Only two people stood within the area, one being the admin and the other, an enemy that was detrimental to the health of the hermits. Xisuma kneeled before the entity from across the clearing his seemingly endless energy finally running out as he hacked and coughed. His helmet had been knocked off during their battle, giving him a time limit to how much air he had left before he passed out from a lack of oxygen. This was bad. The entity smiled smugly from across the clearing, slowly approaching the fallen admin.

The sight of such a powerful and well-loved man kneeling before it was such a wonderful view. Its mission was another step closer to being complete. It had already taken out the server's administrator, now it just needed to pick off the Hermits one by one. Maybe take XisumaVoid's head as a memento! Just the thought of the horror that would be painted across the faces of the hermits made him shudder with pleasure.

With that idea in the forefront of its mind, the Entity summoned an enchanted axe, swinging it around leisurely as it stopped before the admin. Tilting Xisuma's head up with the handle of the axe, it smiled down at the man with sick glee. "This has been so much fun! But sadly, our time has come to an end, my dear." With a static-filled giggle, it swung the axe high as it could, high off the power.

"But ours is just beginning, intruder."

A sweet voice called from behind the entity, startling it out of its power high thoughts. Xisuma looked around the entity and froze in fear. There stood a tall being in a burgundy cloak, wearing an oh-so-familiar mask.

Why was Xequla here?! A Watcher found a way into his server as well?! Well, that's not all that surprising, considering the group's above god status, but why? Why did it call the Entity an intruder?

Xisuma's thoughts were becoming muddled by lack of air and his vision was becoming fuzzy. He wouldn't be able to stay conscious for long at this point, that much was obvious. Or, well, obvious to Grian at least. Stepping further into the clearing, the cloaked man stared up at the entity with very obvious distaste. He thought his presence in the servers would be enough to ward off situations like this from happening but he guess not.

That was a miscalculation on his part, he supposed. Can't expect everyone to understand to use basic common sense to stay the fuck away from a server claimed by a Watcher of all beings. Sucking on his teeth, Grian summoned a wall of code beside him, looking at that instead of the creature, casual and uncaring of the monster's presence. Using a single finger to scroll through the white list, he flipped a stray clump of hair from his face, irritated with his overly dexterous hair. It never seemed to behave itself, but neither did Grian himself so what did he expect.

Sniggering, Grian looked back at the duo with bored eyes and his lips set in a neutral line. "Now then, Mr. Entity, I have a question for you." His voice was condescending and pitched like he was talking to a misbehaving child. Grian turned and in a blink of an eye, he was gone and had reappeared before the entity, a hair length away with a smile. "Who do you think you are to bring your disgusting self into my server?" The question was a whisper but it felt like Grian could have yelled it from how the Entity flinched away.

It began to actually try and speak, dropping the axe it was holding in its haste. "W-well Xequla, your loveliest excellence, I- I was just passing through-" Grian held up a hand and as if casting a silencing spell, the creature shut up real quick. "You see, darling, I wasn't asking for an answer. That was your cue." His form flickered for a split second as the Entity asked, "My cue for what, your loveliness?"

Silence stretched as the air around the trio turned heavy and ominous, almost choking the Entity and Xisuma. The air around Grian flickered, thousands upon thousands of different eyes glared down at the offending creature, matching Grian's own glare that bore into it. Time seemed to freeze around them as he took a step forward, dragging the entity to be eye to eyes with him. "That was your cue to get the FUCK out of my server and never come back." The words were loud and the creature screech in agony as its form turned pixilated and seemed to combust.

Its screams cut off and the silence after was deafening as Xisuma blurrily stared up at Grian, no, Xequla, in awe and fear. Such power, it was so overwhelming. So beautiful. Grian tilted his head towards Xisuma, making the larger man flinch back in fear. Sighing, the smaller god made his way of to the side, picking up the admin's helmet, dusting it off with care.

Moving slowly towards the owner of it, Grian kneeled before Xisuma, with a soft and caring smile. Tilting his head up, the Watcher reattached the helmet to the rest of the admin's armor. "There you are, all better now. No need to worry about passing out." Patting the side of Xisuma's head, Grian pulled away and stood up to his full height once again.

"Now then, I already fixed some of the holes in the code but I left some for you. I would suggest you fix those as soon as possible if you don't want a situation like this to happen again, dear." Dusting off his knees, Grian turned and began his trek away from the area back home. Xisuma found his voice, though it cracked embarrassingly as he spoke, "E- excuse me! Xequla, sir, ma'am- May I ask you something?" He quickly stood, stumbling to right himself to at least rectify from his earlier, pitiful and embarrassing position.

Grian stopped walking, his cloak swaying as a breeze sent it billowing to the side. "Yes? What is it, XisumaVoid?" His voice was sweet and echoed nicely in Xisuma's brain, making him shiver. "U-Uhm- why did you come to my aid?" Silence followed as the question floated in the air for a minute. Looking over his shoulder, Grian stared at Xisuma with laughter-filled eyes and spoke kindly.

"I quite like what you and your friends do here on this server, darling. It's..inspiring and entertaining. That is all." With those final words, Grian teleported away, the clearing returning to its original state, no longer blanketed by the Watcher's heavy presence.

Xisuma stared at where Grian had stood before falling back to his with a deep exhale of relief.

"Inspiring, huh? Never thought Xequla himself would be fond of such a server."

A Watcher liked their server enough to protect them?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THAT'S ALL FOLKS! Thank you so much to @ClamahoGalactica for requesting this lovely piece! Feel free to request for more chapters like this one! I'll try my best to get your request out for your enjoyment! See ya in the next one fam!

Sincerely,

Novel_ist2