HC <3> : Lazy vs. Perfectionist

• Grian, I would say, is a lazy perfectionist.

• Teetering right in the middle of the two but not falling into a specific category.

• I think Grian would like too keep things clean and organized but in the end, will let his life style fall into a messy system.

• Sometimes he'll know where things are and sometimes he won't, it's normal for him.

• He has taken note that he constantly makes a mess of his shulker boxes and has no real storage system.

• Well, until Season 7 when he made his first ever red stone storage but other than that, he's a mess.

• He's lazy but clean, right in the middle.

• Sometimes he DOES actually make an effort to stay organized and sometimes it works but then he becomes lazy and forgets that he has a system and puts all his things in random shulker boxes.

• It's funny in a way, seeing him run around his mess of a storage system looking for something that he lost because he was too lazy too put it in the right box.

• But yeah, Grian is clean in all other aspects that aren't his storage system but he's getting a handle on his habits, don't worry!

• I believe he will stick to his storage system now that we are in season 7 but who knows? Maybe he'll fall back into his habits.