HC <10> : Pet(s)

• Aight, let's go!

• Okay we are going to do Season 6 and 7 in this one so hold on to your hats, we have a lot to go through!

• We have Jack Skelebone 1, 2, and 3. May they all rest in piece!

• We have Pull, Grian's pet puffer fish that got stolen.

• I also believe Grian had like 7 pet parrots that lived in Sahara, he danced with them a lot!

• We also have Sarah the Chicken!

• And I believe, correct me if I'm wrong, that's all his pets in Season 6.

• Now onto Season 7! Vroom!

• Okay, we have Prof. Beak who has been with him since episode 1, let's give this parrot a round of applause!

• We have Gellie from that one episode where he tried to get Scar another cat and tamed one of his own.

• We have Pesky Bird which was used for delivery services!

• And now Grian has all those challenge chickens but I don't think he's keeping them as pets but I'll record them anyways.

• Also Mr. Cluck, may he Rest In Peace after being mauled by an ocelot, who mined with Grian in episode 40-41 I believe?

• And I believe that is all of them!

• But, if you guys find some more, I'll edit this list in the near future (:3)
——————
Okay, hey everyone I haven't done an author's note in a bit but I wanted to share something with y'all that I'm excited for!
I'm getting my hair dyed!! Whoop!!
And I wanted to ask you guys what color I should do, nothing to extravagant of course!
Please leave a comment of your choice!
And also I would like to know: what's your favorite color?