HC <10>: Hobbies

• Okay so, hear me out here!

• Crocheting? Blankets, pillows, and most of all sweaters!

• Not only that but, he knits and sews!

• Like, all the clothes he wears are made by him, down to every seam and piece of fabric.

• I think, if he wanted too, he would open up a bow teak and be the fashionista of the server. (As if he isn't already with how big his wardrobe is.)

• Also! Hear me out! He makes everyone a scarf or a sweater for special occasions, depending on who they are it may vary.

• On Christmas, everyone woke up to a sweater wrapped in red gift wrapping paper and a bow.

• Needless to say, they all loved it and it's now a tradition.

• He enjoys making handmade gifts for everyone because he never got any growing up and he wants people to feel wanted even though he grew up thinking that he wasn't.

• Heck, for people who are closer to him, he will make them a mini doll of them as a gift.

• Please, don't turn down his gifts or give them away, he literally put hours of thinking, love, and quite a few cramps and bloody fingers to make you that gift. He will most likely cry if you don't like it but if you love and appreciate at as much as he does you? Oh goodness gracious, he'll love you forever and you will receive many more!

• And if you make him something in return? Oh he'll love and appreciate so much! Tears of happiness! But also, surprise Pikachu face? Like? Why are being nice to him? Is this a trap? It isn't? You just love and support me just as much as I do towards you? Impossible!

• LikeI said before, he isn't used too getting gifts! But he'll treasure you and the gift for as long as he can!

• And he hopes you do the same!

Look at this sweet boi! Look at him! <3