Ship Prompts : Gridoc

• Okay so...Rivals ship?

• Okay, these two are the type to play fight all. the. time.

• It's purely for fun and a good laugh, but I really see them as a decent enough couple.

• Like Grumbo, they could work well together with their specific fields of work but it might take a bit longer than the Grumbo ship because they break into banter WAY to much.

• Competitive as FUCK!

• Who can make the best pancakes, who's a faster flyer, race you to the other side of the field? Yep, that's them.

• Doc is usually stoic so just imagine him red faced as Grian taunts him after wining a flying match between the two? Hilarious.

• Same thing with Grian, except it's like an angry kitten rather than a provoked bear.

• Doc is the type of boyfriend to carry his lover down to breakfast and force feed them if they refuse to eat.

• And Grian is the type to carry his lover to bed if they either refuse to sleep or fell asleep while working. (Will yeet them onto the bed to be petty.)

• Both are grumpy in the mornings but are to stubborn to not get to work right away, even if it's at the ass crack of dawn and Xisuma isn't even up.

• Will remember the smallest details about the other because they know they will get an earful if they don't (that's what they say at least.)

• The opposites attract couple.