Chapter 13: Missing

Ashe POV

I walked downstairs to the dining room, along the way the twins joined me talking about how maamr was going to visit the shire a little ways down the road. "I wanna meet Mr. Baggins." Phoenix said smiling. "Me too! We should ask if we can go with her." Shaleh said. I grinned and sat down as we approached the table. Soon enough everyone joined the table...except Allistor. "Can I go find Allistor?" I asked. Taad nodded and I took off towards the small tunnel behind the kitchen. I froze hearing the sound of a woman's giggle. "Hehe~ a-Allistor~!" She giggled. My eyes widened and I looked around the corner to see my eldest brother...doing something to a white haired girls neck. She seemed to be enjoying it though. Suddenly the girls eyes opened and she looked at me in horror before pushing Allistor back. Allistor looked at me and rushed over to me. "Ashe please don't say anything!" He asked worried. "Who is she?" I asked crossing my arms. He looked back at the girl who looked honestly terrified. "Her name is Luna, she works in the kitchen." He said. I smiled at the girl who looked shocked. I walked over to her and held my hand out. She shook it hesitantly. "Pleasure to meet you Luna, I'm Ashe." I said smiling. "P-pleasure to meet you princess Ashe." She said Boeing her head. I grinned and looked at Allistor who looked slightly relieved. "How's Talion?" He asked. I smiled widely, "his wounds almost gone!! I also gave him a bunch of steak" I said grinning. I heard Luna laugh behind me. "You where the one who ordered three pounds of steak?" She asked with a smile. I laughed and nodded, "I have a big mouth to feed." I said. She nodded grinning. Allistor placed a hand on my shoulder, "Do not say anything to the rest of the family okay?" He asked. "Of course, your secrets are safe with me! You know that!" I said smiling. "And that is why," he said before pulling me into a right bear hug lifting me off the ground. "You are the best little sister ever!!" He laughed. I smiled and smacked his shoulder to put me down. "Yeah I know~ but it's time for dinner. Come on." I said. I waved to Luna before leaving with my brother behind me. We sat down at the table next to each other. "Where were you Allistor?" Maamr asked. He looked frozen, "he was finishing brushing the horses in the stable. I ran into him just as he finished." I said quickly. "Oh! Okay, how was your little trip you two?" Maamr asked, not suspecting a single thing. Allistor and I bumped fists under the table before telling her about it, I then spoke up telling her how it was working. "Yeah, Talion is almost completely healed. I wonder if he will let me ride him." I said grinning. I saw my taad tense up out of the corner of my eyes. "Ashe you need to understand, gundabad wargs are extremely fast...much much faster than any horse, I don't know how I feel about you riding him at such a young age..." He said. "Yeah but taad think about it!" Phoenix spoke up. "If she starts early then by the time she's older she'll be riding him like a pro into battle!!!" Phoenix cheered. I smiled and nodded. "Yeah! Plush she's actually not that young anymore. She's grown in the last couple days." Shaleh said. "She has, last time I checked she didn't have boobs. Now she does." Scottie said. "Not appropriate dinner talk." Maamr said covering her mouth trying not to laugh. I blushed and covered my chest, which actually was growing. "S-shut up Scottie!" I snapped. She smiled and laughed. I huffed and began eating my food. We talked about various things, Scottie was mentioning how Kili was going to begin teaching her archery since that's the only thing she doesn't know. "That's wonderful Scottie!" Maamr said happily. "I JUST REMEMBERED SOMETHING!" The twins shouted simultaneously. "What??" Taad asked. "LISSOTH AND LIOTH MADE BABIES!!!!" They shouted. "Lissoth is pregnant?!!" Kili and Damien asked. They smiled nodded jumping up and down in excitement. "That's so cool!!" I said smiling. Allistor smiled and nodded. I looked at taad who had a small grin on his face from his daughters excitement over their dragons becoming parents.

We all finished eating and dismissed ourselves to do as pleased. I noticed my parents smiling and laughed as they went into their room and locked their door. I rolled my eyes and grinned going back to my room. I opened the door and saw Talion curled up on his pile of pillows. "Your bed should be done soon...I muttered." He must have heard my voice because he suddenly jumped up and ran across the room at me. "Talion!!! Your running!!!" I smiled. He suddenly let out a loud howl. I covered my eyes and smiled. "Shhhhh!!!!" I said. He stopped and backed away. "Come here boy," I said before I pulled off his bandages to see the wound was nowhere to be found. "Your healed!!!" I said excited. I then stopped and looked at him. "Talion..." I said quietly. He looked at me and perked his ears up. "Can...I ride you?" I asked. The large beast kneeled down ti let me on. I grinned and jumped onto his back. He stood up fully and my breath hitched. I could every one of his stone muscles beneath me. I had never ridden an animal without a saddle, Talion was the first. I held onto the fur around his neck and hugged my legs tightly against him so I wouldn't fall off. "Come on Talion, let's go outside!" I said happily. I got off and peaked out the door to make sure no one was there. The coast was clear and I snuck him out through a back way tunnel that led outside. I breathed in the cold air and smiled looking back at Talion, standing tall feeling the wind blow through his fur. "Well, let's go!!" I said happily before Talion kneeled and I jumped onto his back once again. "When I'm taller, you won't have to kneel I promise." I said as I pet his neck and looked ahead. "Okay, let's go, start slow alright?" I asked. Talion huffed and began trotting down the back path that went around Dale. I noticed Talion began picking up speed. I realized it was easier to ride him if you moved your hips along with the way he moved. Soon Talion broke out into a slow run and I smiled feeling my hair blowing back behind me. I never realized how far he had gone...however I didn't care. It felt nice to be away from the kingdom with out someone breathing down my neck worrying about me. Talion began sprinted and I hugged my legs tighter and lowered my body closer to his. I looked back hearing the sound of a loud horn. Talion slammed to a stop, lending me flying off his back. I landed and felt a crack in my ankle and my head bang on the ground. I shrieked in pain and curled up against the ground. I opened my eyes and saw horse legs racing circled around me. I noticed Talion standing over me growling lowly. I felt my head going light and and distant. I saw two feet hit the ground from their horse and walk towards me. The last thing I heard was Talion viciously growling before my vision went black.

Scottie POV

I snickered twirling my new dagger between my fingers as I walked to Ashe's room to ask if she wanted to practice defense. I knocked on her door and waited for an answer. "Hey Ashe! You up?" I asked. I got no reply so I pushed the door open to see...no little sister...and no warg. "Ashe?" I asked leaving the room and running down to Allistor's room. I rammed the door open and saw my startled brother. "Where's Ashe?!!" I asked. "What? Shouldn't she be in her room?" He asked sitting up. "No!! She's not!! And nether is Talion!" I said. "What?!?" He yelled before running and pushing past me to look in her room. He looked at me and ran down the hall banging on all doors of my siblings before my parents. My father swung the door and looked at me with a furious expression. "What's going on?" The twins yawned coming up behind me, with Lily and Damien. "Ashe! She's gone!!!" Allistor said. "What?" He said quietly. "She's gone! So is Talion!" I said. "WHAT?!?!" He bellowed before quickly pulling on his coat and running past us with Maamr close behind looking horrified. "Search everywhere!!! GO NOW! ALL OF YOU!!!" He yelled furiously. Our father ran to the balcony looking over all the busy workers bustling about. "ATTENTION EVERYONE!" He yelled. Our Maamr stood beside him as every stopped in their tracks. "Ashe is missing!!! We need everyone searching through the kingdom and we need a search party out immediately!" She yelled. Suddenly everyone ran off in an instant searching for the youngest princess. I looked at my siblings with worried expressions before we all split up and searched through Erebor.