Chapter 2: Babysitting Skid & Pump

Week 2: Spooky Month.

I went out to my apartment and grabbed my guitar and my notebook to make a new song later next month as I went outside to visit the kids. While I was on my way, I can scent someone was watching me through the alley from yesterday.

I wanted to go there but I ignore it and went to their house and knocked on the door. Instead Skid or Pump open the door, a lady open the door as she saw me.

"Hi, Miss. I'm (Y/n) and I'm Ski–" I was about to introduce to her but I got hugged by Skid and Pump. "Oh, hey guys!"

"Skid, Pump. Can you let her go? She's seem... Uncomfortable..." The woman asked them to let me go.

"Don't worry, Mrs." I said as I stood up and duseted my clothes away. "I'm comfortable with the warm hugs. Anyways, what's your name?" I asked her putting my left hand inside my pocket.

"I'm Lila, the mother of Skid." She greeting me. "I'm sorry about my son."

Wait! These kids are not brothers? They're friends? I asked in confusion but meh. "It's nice to meet you Lila." I said raising my hand to shake hers as she did.

"Mom! Can she stay here for a while please!?" Skid asked her as Lila looked her son.

"I'm having a business trip in three weeks. I was planing to call a babysitter to take care of you but you show up." Lisa said to them. "So that's a yes!"

Lisa looked at me with a smile on her face. "Take good care of them, okay?" She asked me as I hummed and nodded at her. "Starting tomorrow, I'll be going." She said.

"Alright! Let's go!!!" Pump said as he dragged me inside the house. We went up stairs as I saw a boom box?

"You guys said you're going to surprise with a spooky things like... Um... A demon?" I said as Skid and Pump looked at me away in embarrassment.

"We both changed our mind, we decided ourselves maybe we can rap with you?" Skid asked nervously.

"Sure! I'd love too!" I said as the two kids smiled and Skid plugged the socket in and turn on the song.

"Are you ready, (Y/n)?" Pump asked as Skid hopped on his friend's back.

"I'm ready!" I said as the music began to play.

***

It was fun and we're a tie cause I lose the last round. I sat on the wooden floor feeling tired while Pump and Skid doesn't. After taking a break, I pulled out my album of my friends when I was in the Ebott City.

"Skid, Pump come over here. I want to show you about my friends!" I told them as they run toward me and sat between me. Skid is on the left while Pump is on the right.

"This is my friends." I show them as they looked at them in amazed.

"They're look so cool!" Pump said as Skid agreed as the two kids held the album while they're flipping the pages. I smiled at them as Skid tuck my (f/c) jacket.

"Who's this?" He asked pointing at the Bad Sanses as they looked at them in fear. "They're look so scary!"

"These five of them called the Bad Sanses or as known as the Villain Mob." I began to explained as I tell their name. "That's Nightmare, Killer, Horror, Dust, Error and Cross."

"That's a cool name! But... Who's the skeleton you were talking about yesterday?" Pump asked me as I smiled at him as I flipped the album as I saw my only friend Sans in the world, Classic.

"So this is him?" Skid looked at the picture of me and him, questioning me as I replied wait a hum. "He's looked awesome!"

I was about to talk about him but when I was turn on my phone to video call him but it was getting late. "Sorry, Skid, Pump but I better go now. It was 8 pm." I told them.

"It's alright (Y/n), you'll stay with us tomorrow until mom will return!" Skid said as I smiled at them.

"I'll see you guys tomorrow!" I said as I grabbed my things inside my bag as I stood up. "Bye!!" I waved at them with my both hands as I teleported away to my apartment instead of walking back or else that thing in the alley might do bad to me.

***

I packed my things to stay in Skid and Pump's place while Skid's mom went on a business trip. I teleported to their house and knocked on the door. I waited in a minutes until the door open to see Skid who was piggybacking ride by Pump.

"Hi, kids!" I greeted them as they give me wide open arms as I went inside the house to babysitting them.

To be continued

Aqilah: Sorry about the short and bad story but I hope you enjoy it.