Chapter 31: Male (Y/N) Meet Female (Y/N)'s Friends Pt 1

Week ❤: Family Time

&

Week: Vs Anne

***

Sky and the others are looking for (F/Y/N) because she went missing for an hours ago. "Where's mom? I cannot find her!!" She is very worried about her.

"Kid, calm down I'm sure, she'll be back soon–" Before Classic!sans could finish his sentence, (Y/M/N) fall down above him. "–Oof!!"

Then (Y/F/N) landed on Agoti as he caught her. "There you are, where were you?" He asked him worryingly. "All of us are worried about you when Sky told us you are gone for an hours!"

She chuckles and apologies to him and the others. She doesn't remember how did she end up in Saturday Night Swapping. (Y/M/N) stood up and move away from Sans. He apologize for falling on top of him.

Everyone was shocked to see him. Sky looks at him and asked her mom. "Mom, who is he?" She pointed at her. The male gender of the female rockstar was shocked that she is now a mother.

"That's my new friend, (Y/M/N)." (Y/F/N) answered as she carried Sky up. "(Y/M/N), this is my friends."

He was shocked that she made a lot of friends in her world while he, only a few. He is very speechless. Some of (Y/F/N)'s friends greeted him nicely but some of them don't because they didn't trust him that much.

Gf and Keith greeted him too. (Y/M/N) was surprised to see them, they're like his friends but different. Keith seems interesting to him so he decided to ask him for a rap battle.

He agreed with Keith. (Y/F/N) told them to rap outside. They agreed. She watched the boys battle with her friends. She chuckled that Keith lost the battle and the laughs when (Y/M/N) dab at him. He just being a little comedy a little while.

Daddy Dearest and Mommy Mearest battle him, the Skid and Pump, Pico, Lemon Demon, Senpai and Monika, Tankman, Whitty and Carol, Sky, Agoti and Tabi, Kapi, Garcello and Sans.

(Y/M/N) won the battle in each round and he need a rest after his battle. Everyone are at the park having a picnic in the afternoon. (Y/F/N) sleep on the soft green grass with her children, Sky and the fun-sized gang.

It was peaceful at first until she heard a male cry as she sat up to check what was going on. She was surprised to see Garcello was hugging a woman but her voice is a male.

"Shh, it's okay Anne, I'm here now." Garcello comfort, his best friend, Anne who was crying in tears.

"I thought you're dead! I'm sorry I couldn't save you back there!!" Anne cried as her tears falling down. They are still hugging until everything settled down. "How... You are alive?"

There are no answers from him. Garcello doesn't know how he is alive. Sure he was dead but somehow someone give their life to him as a reward. "I have no idea how, Anne but at least now I'm here alive."

(Y/F/N) stood up and walks toward her. "Sorry to disturb your moment but, Garcello, who is she? Is she your sibling?" She asked him curiously. She never see her before in months.

"She's my best friend, this is Anne, Anne this is (Y/F/N)." Garcello introduced his best to her.

Anne looked at her with a smile. "It's really nice to meet you, (Y/F/N)." She said shaking the rockstar's hand. "Sorry about my voice don't ask why I have this. My voice is an Enigma."

"No, it's fine, Anne. I really love it. You're very interesting!" (Y/F/N) compliment her. She never see like Anne before who has a male voice. "Anyways, do you want to rap battle with me? Even though we just first met."

Anne nods at her. (Y/M/N) hear their conversation. "How about we duet together?" He asked (Y/F/N). "We're swap after all."

***

I smiled at (Y/M/N) and nods in agreed. Soon he and I rap battle Anne. Everyone cheered on us up. I noticed about the second music is like Garcello. They pretty know each other in years I guess.

After the rap battle, (Y/M/N) and I had one. It was pretty late. We didn't noticed. We waves at each other and went back to our place. I carried the fun-sized kids up while I watched Sky struggling with my gender swap.

"No! I want mom! Not you!!!" Sky tries to pushed him away from her. "Mom! Help me!!!"

I laughs at her and spoke. "Sorry Sky, you know I have two hands." Sky pout at me sadly. "Don't worry, I'm pretty sure your uncle will take care of you."

"Uncle huh?" (Y/M/N) smirked at me then he laughs. "Nice one, kid... Wait a minute" Then he realized. "I'M UNCLE!!! YES!!!"

All of us laughs so hard at him. I'm pretty sure he waited so long to be uncle. Sky sighed in defeat and let her UNCLE carried her. Then we went back to my apartment. I put my children down and went to my room.

I write a note for Zardy if he wants to see my new friend. I put inside the mail box and waited for his reply. I just hope he is accept him. And I also really hope that (Y/M/N) doesn't freak out if he see him as Pump from his world.

To be continued

Aqilah: No vote until (Y/M/N) had battle all of them. Please no adding mods. I hope you understand and enjoy this lame chapter.