Chapter 33: What A Shocking To See!

Week: –

&

Week: Vs Little Man

Aqilah: Sorry for the late published, I ran out of idea making this chapter. So I guess this is the time for you to meet Sarah, you can imagine how she's looks like since I'm lazy to draw so yeah and I hope you enjoy.

***

Few months later after (Y/M/N) everyone, I though my life will be perfectly fine but until I was surprised that SHE is freaking here. She had manipulated some of my friends and lies to them.

Only left are my dad, Keith and his girlfriend, (Y/M/N), Anne, Garcello, Tord, Sans, Chara, Agoti, Tabi, Sky and the Fun-sized gangs while for ever rappers I met had been manipulated by her. I am depressed that I lost them at least I still have the others.

Agoti sat next to me feeling guilty. He pet my head that everything will be alright but I shook my head that nothing will be okay. Sky made a pancakes to cheer me up.

I smiled at her and Agoti. "Thank you for cheering me up but... I'm still upset." I can feel my tears are falling down. Tabi wipes my tears away. "I already forget this feeling but... She made it return to me just why...?"

Keith looks at the lyrics that I made. "Sister, what is this?" He asked me as he gives the note to me.

"... This is nothing..." I said after I turns it into a ball and throws away from me. Gf picked it up and read it.

"(Y/n), this will do the trick." She said showing it to me. "You can use this song to fight her back! There is hope (Y/n), you can beat her!"

I stay quiet but nods at her. I had to keep trying until the truth of Sarah's reveal!

But... Our plan had failed, Sarah's told everyone that I steal HER song which made me hurt that how hard I work on the somg. The rappers that had been manipulated believes her and boo at me. I quickly runs away in tears.

I tried and tried until I give up my dreams. The manager fired me all because of her I lost my job. Mom... Dad... Brother... I'm terribly sorry... I failed you guys... I hugs myself in the room feeling broken. I locked myself up.

Sky and the kids are trying to cheer me up but nothing will work on me. (Y/M/N) sat next to me and tells me everything alright. "Nothing is alright, (Y/M/N)... Nothing will be alright..." I felt my tears are falling down.

He kissed my forehead. "I know you're hurt but please... Don't hurt yourself or kill yourself okay?" I saw his tears are falling down. "I know how you feel. Just try to move on okay?"

I nods at him with a sad smiled. "Thank you... Brother, you're the best." I sniffles and hugs him. He hugs back with a warm smile.

The next week, I was shocked that Sarah brought me on the stage as a revenge and force me to battle someone that calls Little Man. I was surprised that how small– No! Tiny he is. I remember what Zardy or what I called him now a dad told me not too fight him.

I shook my head in refused. Then Sarah made a deal, if I lost, she will expose everything what I had done to her which is a lie. I actually don't want to but I must so that... I will never EVER sing again. One drop of my tear fall down to the the wooden floor as I begin to rap Little Man.

***

K

eith video call Zardy to show that his daughter was being forced to rap battle with Little Man. The Scarecrow was shocked to see from (Y/M/N)'s phone. He quickly runs as fast as he could to save her.

It's been more than 6 minutes and (Y/F/N)'s throat is getting sore. Sarah keep smirking at the poor little rock star until she had lost her voice. "Looks like, Little Man had won. Now, brat, I'm going to tell all of MY friends that you bullied me first!"

(Y/F/N) accepted her fate that there's nothing she can do. Her knees are on the wodden floor while listening to her ex-best friend's lies. Everyone listen what Sarah said until Zardy appear and starting to hurt her is his scythe.

"You little brat!" Zardy cries in anger stabbing her legs and arms. "You have no idea what she's been through! You made her suffer and almost make her kill herself and now you want her to see her DEAD so you will have a perfect life with her only friends she MET!?"

Sarah cries in pain that Zardy keeping stabbing her arms and legs. (Y/F/N) felt weird and soon she passed out all of the sudden. He had done stabbing her bully and looks at his daughter who is unconscious.

"(Y/F/N)!!!" He cries and he carried her to his chest. "(Y/F/N)! Please wake up!!!" He begs her to wake up but no response from her making him anger no! RAGE! He carried her up in a bridal amd death glare at everyone. "... **** you!!!" He screamed at them as he disappears with her.

Few days later, (Y/F/N) is on her bed still unconscious. Zardy was crying silently that his daughter isn't awake. Sky and the Fun-sized gangs are worried for their mother. Their uncle is worried for her too.

Sarah is in the hospital because of the incident and meanwhile, Keith had the evidence of her to show that she torturing his sister. The police nods at him and will arrest Sarah after she finally feel better.

Then one snowflake flew inside (Y/F/N)'s window and it touch on her nose as it disappeared. Zardy saw it as there is letter from her dead mother. He read it and smile at her.

It says: Zardy, thank you for taking care of our daughter, you aren't a bad person than I thought, I sincerely apologize for judging that you're evil. I should have know you at first. Teach our child to learn some new abilities to defend herself from him.

I wish I could tell who is he but if I write his name here, he'll track her down and steal her away from you and her friends. Please Zardy, keep an eye on her and don't let her kills herself or else HE'LL going to kill the universe. There is a reason why he wants her and I don't know what he wants from her.

Zardy take good care of her and don't let us down.

- (Y/Mother's name)

He does not know who he is but he will protect his kid from him. No matter what.

To be continued