Chapter 20: Battling With Another Singer feat (Y/n)'s Backstory

Week ➕

&

Week (Y/n): Her Backstory

***

I was in another concert, not my concert. Since I was curious why they're there so why not. I saw the guys singing while I was at the back with some crowds around me and in front of me, trying my best to hide away from the boys who are on the band.

I don't want to have a rap battle with them since Keith told me he did battle them. I actually tired of rapping with someone else, all I want is a break not a rap.

Until the guy saw me and starting to call me. "Hey, you. The little girl." He point at me. "Come and step right up here!"

Everyone turn at me and I looked at them in nervous but walked up at the band. "You're (Y/n) (L/n)?" He asked me.

"Yes, yes I am." I said with a nervous smile. This is kinda weird to be honest.

"Oh man, I've heard a lot about you!" He said. "You're one of the famous rock star in the world. You even rapped the famous ex rock star few months ago."

"Uh huh..." I simply nodded at him. "But who are you?"

"The name's CJ, but I bet you already known since you're here..." CJ said looking at me with a smile and before he could ask, I quickly interrupted him.

"Let me guess, what to rap battle with me?" He was shocked that I know that he wants to do it. I guess, I'll take a break next time.

"That's what I want to ask you!" He said then he asked. "So... Up for a friendly match?"

I nodded in agreement. He chuckled as he spin his microphone around and catch it using his other hand as the boys at the back starting to play music as we starting to rap.

***

"Not bad bud, you managed yourself to out-perform me somehow." He said getting so tired about the rap.

I just chuckled. "I know ever raps won't easy on me BUT if I've battle the fastest one, I might beat the beat UP!" I point my index finger up.

"You got some strong tight bars, ya know. I couldn't even think anything anymore..." CJ said pant heavily.

"Really thanks! I appreciate it that!" I smiled at him.

"To be honest, I was never the best vocalist... Of the group." He said.

I was about to say something to him but another girl came to the stage. I think that's his friend.

"Ah...! Sorry I'm late! I ran into a traffic and!" She huffed.

"Don't worry, you came right on time!" CJ said as he introduced me to her. "Meet Ruby, she's kinda shy... But don't let that make you underestimate her. She's a killer at vocals."

Killer vocalist, wow, I don't know if I able myself to beat it.

He asked her. "So you wanna go at her, Ruby?"

"W-What!?" Ruby was shocked about his question. "Is that? No way..." CJ stood back and sat on the wooden floor. "Don't worry... I-I can do it. I n-need to prove myself to her... " She stuttered herself.