Chapter 22: Zardy's Friend & More Adopted Siblings

Week: Bushwhack

&

Week: Fun-Sized kids!

***

I went back to the maze again because I want to see Zardy again. It's been awhile since I met like few weeks ago so I decided to come back to visit him. "Mr Scarecrow!–"

"Yes kid?" I yelp in surprise that he teleported behind me. "You still remember what you called me when you were young."

I chuckled. "Yeah! Thanks for raising me but you should tell me before you left me alone, crying about my fake best friend betrayed me..." I anime cry.

"... Who?" He asked with a soft growl which I know, he's mad. "Who dare hurt my little child– I-I– mean my friend's heart!?"

Did I hear correctly? Did he said I'm his child? Nah, maybe it's just my ears hearing too much music.

"Anyways, let's forget about that, I want to sing with you again! Just once?please?" I asked him with a puppy eye on my face.

He smiled and nodded at me agree. "I want to warn you, there's a sharp vines might wrapped around you while we're in rap battle later, did you bring your axe?"

"Oh I didn't think this through..." I said rubbing my back head. "I still my abilities are still unstable to use it."

"Here, use mine instead." Zardy give me scythe without a microphone.

"Alright let's fight!" I cheer happily as we starting to sing.

***

While we're singing, what Zardy told me before about the vines, I quickly chop it off then rap batting with him again and keep repeatedly if I see the vines again but two minutes later of rapping he disappeared all of the sudden.

Only left with his scythe-mircophone in the middle of nowhere then a claw come out of nowhere and grabbed it. The vines came out again and wrapped around me as I quickly chop it off as fast as I can and someone threw the scythe-mircophone at my face but I quickly dodged.

And there's another Scarecrow that I haven't seen him before as he pull out his microphone and sing, faster. My jaw wide open in shocked and realized the song is getting longer than I thought. This might take a while.

After we finally finished as I pant feeling so tired after we did. Who is this guy anyway!? Man, he's fast than I think.

A heard a familiar chuckled from behind and turn around to see Zardy as I quickly hug him. "Zardy! You scared me, I thought you left me with that guy!!!"

He pet my head and looked at his friend. "(Y/n), meet my friend, Cablecrow." He lead down against my size and introduced me to him. "Also, Cablecrow be careful where you were throwing at! You could have hurt her!"

"Sorry, Zardy." Cablecrow rubbed his back bag head as Zardy looked around me checking if I have a scratch on me as he sigh in relief.

"Anyways, do you want meet the other?" He asked me and I looked at the sky.

"Sorry Zardy, but I need to go back home, my friends might be worry again as usual." I said making him upset but smile. "Maybe next week, okay?"

He nodded in agreement as I waved myself goodbye at them went back home while I was heading home I didn't know someone– I mean somebody followed me home.

***

I woke up and feeling someone was sleeping next to me. I thought it was Sky or Chara or Sans or the other who lives in the apartment but once I open my eyes and gasped in surprise.

Baby Whitty!? Not only this cute small bomb but there's another, Baby Ruv! Baby Hex, even baby Zardy!!

The little bomb yawned and smile at me. "Morning, (Y/n)..." He snuggled up to me.

"Um... How did you know my name?" I asked him as he answered my question.

"We were watching you from the beginning after you arrived at the city with Keith, I thought you were his sister since he called him that." Little Whitty said still snuggling me.

"And you guys are?" I asked them.

"We're the Fun-Sized gang! I'm Whitty, Ruv, Zardy and Hex!" Fun-Sized Whitty said pointing at his friends.

Fun-Sized? I haven't seen them before.

"Do you have a big brother or sister?" I ask again because of my curiosity. "Or family?"

They shook their heads as a no.

"We decided to come and stay with you instead! You're like a true sister to everyone!" Fun-Sized Zardy said.

"Can you adopted us?" Fun-Sized Ruv asked fidgeting his index fingers.

"Please~? We're so lovely for too long!!" Fun-Sized Hex said with a smiling at his screen face.

"Please!!!!???" Then they make a puppy faces making me can't handle the cuteness until I agree with them.

"Yes! I'll adopted all of you! You guys are so adorable!!! Give me a hugs!!!" I smiled as my arms began to wide open waiting for them to hug me.

"Yeah!!" They began to hug me as I hug back.

How bad can it be taking care of this adorable Fun-Sized kids?

To be continued

Aqilah: Sorry the other who want to see more Fun-Sized characters, I only pick four instead because I have no lines for them to speak later.

Anyways who do you guys want to meet next?

Anne

Nene

Bob

Jevil

Dust

Sonic.e.x.e

Trollge

Blueballs Incident

Papyrus

Shaggy

Matt (Not Eddsworld)

Flippy

Imposter

Starecrown

Keith's/Boyfriend's Parents

Kou

Rosie

Sketchy

Omori

Nonsense

Updike

Cassandra

Cyrix

XRed

Salt's Sunday Night

Etc.