Chapter 24: (Y/n) Meet Flippy & Sonic.e.x.e

Week Flipqy 😠: PTSD

&

Week:

***

Where was I? Oh yeah, I was wondering around the woods until I saw a green soldier unfriendly bear stand in front of me.

I was so confused why he did block way my way. No matter how many times I try to get away. He always there until I spoke. "Excuse me, bear. I need to go now."

He smirked at me evilly. "What are you looking for, kid?" He asked.

"Nothing just want to go back to the city." I answered as I move to the other side away from him. "Now move, I need to go!!"

"Oh." He step in front of me. "Have you heard that I am very respected to this city, right?"

"... Dude I just met you. How should I know if you ARE a very respectful in this... Well... City you called?" I asked crossing my arms feeling annoyed. "I can tell that something isn't right with you by the face. "

"Well, calm that even in rap I can kill you, child." He said as I roll my eyes at him.

"Sure, whatever. If I win, let me pass if you win. Do something that you want to do." I said raised my hand at him. "Deal?"

He smirked. "Deal."

***

"Ugh, ****. How could you be so good at this?" He asked me with a evil grin on his angry face.

"Practice, duh. I practice for 40 hours a day for making music and the lyrics." I pout at him as I put my hand on my hip. "Unlike you, do you even practice?"

"Shut up! I swear when you'll lose, you'll end up like those idiots from behind!" I smirked at him about what he said.

"Sure, we'll see about that, Mr bear."

***

Okay I had won but I think I made a bad decision, I made him super mad. I shouldn't have come here.

After the talking about killing me, we rap battle one more time and then he killed everyone right in front of my eyes. He's actually triggered.

"Okay, Mr bear you can stop showing me that... Head that you're holding..." I said pointing at it. "You know what that's it..."

I quickly turn the boom box and turn the volume into max. I'm going to blow him away. I close my microphone to my mouth and begin to scream.

"LEAVE ME ALONE YOU MANIAC, I'M JUST TRYING TO GO BACK HOME BUT YOU JUST STANDING MY WAY! I'M ASKING NICELY TO YOU YET YOU BLOW UP! GO BACK WHERE YOU CAME FROM AND I'LL NEVER TO THIS FOREST GOT IT!?" I screamed loudly.

***

Meanwhile,

All of the rappers heard (Y/n) screams for the first time. It's more louder than Ruv like that all of the glass around the world almost destroy.

Flipqy cover his eyes and feeling dizzy after what she did and pass out.

"Mess with me, I'll screamed even more louder until the whole Universe hears me!" She scoff at him as she left the forest.