Chapter 8: Carol Roll

Week: Carol Week

(Y/n) went down to her guestroom. She has two bedrooms and she let someone sleep with her. It wasn't Whitty since he love live in the alley to know about- she doesn't know is it about. Keith is now in his girlfriend's house Pico has his own home.

The only who doesn't have a home left is Senpai. After freeing him from the game. He had no place to go after being trapped in the pixel game for a long time so she let him stay.

"Senpai, it's time to wake up!" She said entering his room and sat on the bed. He was wearing her brother's PJ. Her brother was dead when she was 7 years old. He was 18 years old and he got an killed by a car.

"5 minutes..." He mumbled before tucking himself with a soft blanket and his body away from her. She just chuckled at him.

"Oh well, I better go out and eat some KFC–" Senpai sat up when (Y/n) said KFC.

"Why don't you just tell me!?" He asked as he quickly jumped off the bed, grabbing his towel and quickly left to the room to bath.

She chuckled at him and went to her room to grabbed a hood for him to wear. After in 15 minutes later, Senpai was in his room wearing a black trouser and white t-shirt. He is not going to use the old clothes he use to wear.

Now he is finally free he finally do whatever he wants it to do for so long. (Y/n) enter Senpai's room and give the red hood to him.

"Here, it the least I can do for you." She said giving it to him. Senpai grabbed it and wear it. "Come let's go." She said grabbing his hands making him blushed and went outside to get KFC.

***

(Y/n) bought the foods and drinks for him and herself and sat on the table as Senpai began to eat like a child. She just laughed at his childish. He must be very hungry and didn't eat in a years she guess.

"Omg, it's (Y/n)!!" The rock star almost choked herself by the drink as she swallowed it. She quickly turn around a black curly girl with Whitty.

"Oh, hi Whitty! I thought–" Whitty cut her off as the two sat down on the chair next to each other.

"I was but since you promise Daddy Dearest won't curse someone again. I felt like I am free and I finally have myself to decide myself to know about the world. Thanks to you." She smiled what he said and give her food to him. "For me?" He asked as she nodded.

"Yeah, and here is for you... Um..." She give the burger to the girl she didn't what is her name.

"I'm Carol, and thank you for the food." Carol said as Whitty and her ate the food together with Senpai and (Y/n).

***

"I thought you were a loner." I said looking at him. "I didn't know you have a friend!"

We were in the park sitting on the ground.

"Sorry I didn't tell you about her, she's the one who help me to hide myself away from the demons or everyone who dare to hurt me." He said as I felt Senpai was glaring at him with jealous.

I guess he has all the attention instead of the teenager. I chuckled as I began to chat with Senpai while I can feel Whitty was death glare at Senpai. I began to sweat out as Carol walked toward me.

"(Y/n), if you don't mind if I can rap battle with you?" She asked as I smiled.

"Of course! I really love to!" I stood up and Senpai turn on the radio that he brought it for me if someone wants to  challenge me.

The music so soft and cute. I gotta admit as we began to sing. Senpai looked at me with a smile on his face cheering for me as for Whitty, he just death glare and cheering for me as well.

After the three songs have finished. I was rest on the ground feeling tired. Carol looked at me with a worry face. She asked me if I'm okay as I replied with a thumbs up.

"I'm sorry if I made you tired." She apologize as I sat up and shook my both hands as a no.

"You don't need to apologize. It was very fun and I'm enjoy it!" I said truly. I really love rapping with someone. I don't really mind at all.

She sighed relief as she look at Whitty with smirked. "Hey, Whitty why don't you go and sing FOR her?"

"I already with her yesterday." He said with a blush on his cheek. Carol chuckled and began to explain the different about FOR the person and WITH the person. "Oh, I see... Sure I can give it a try–"

"I'll sing it for her instead!" Senpai butt in as he stood up making Whitty glaringly at him with anger. Then the two began to rap each other for me.

***

After the rap, they decided me which one is the best for me but I decided both because they made me blushed like tomato. It was getting late and the sun goes down. I told Whitty and Carol we will have to go back home.

They waved at us as a goodbye with a death glare from Whitty and I waved back at them and I can felt Senpai was also glaring at him. I wonder why they death glare each other.

Then we walked back home to take a nap.

To be continued

Aqilah: Sorry about the late publish but I don't know which Week should I choose it's so very hard than I expected.

There's now like 100 mods and there's so may mods I have to reacted. But you can leave comments down which mod you would want to met.

*****

Hex

Tricky

Zardy

Tank man

Sky

Agoti

Garcello

Anne

Nene

Sarvente, Ruv & their children aka Selever and Rasazy

Tabi

Tord

Bob

Sans

Ink!sans

Jevil

Monika

Trollge

Blueballs Incident

Kapi

Hatsune Miku

Fun-sized Whitty

Fun-sized Tricky

Fun-sized Hex

Fun-sized Zardy

Fun-sized Ruv

X-Chara

Chara (Original Chara)

Etc.

***

I'll see you guys in the next chapter after you guys votes which is the most and you'll meet them.