Chapter 23: Whitty's Enemy & ...Dream?

Week: ???

&

Week 🙂: MMMMBOB

Ft Bob Week: Bob's Onslaught & Opheebop

***

I woke up on the floor, kinda forgot about what happened just now. I realized I was in a lab and saw Whitty and Fun-sized Whitty were in a tubes. I gasped in shocked and slammed my fist trying to destroy them.

They were about to crack and the water began to flows until someone fake cough behind me and I turn around to see a cloud head?

"Who are you, and what did you do to my friends!?" I asked him in anger.

"Gabriel Updike, but call me Updike for short." Updike answered as he look at my friends. "Those two need to be kill..."

"What!?" I was shocked after hearing what he said. "You can't do that!! They're just a poor ones!"

"But they can also cause damage to the city..." He said looking at me with his dull eyes.

I need a plan fast! Then it gave me an idea. "How about this, let's have a rap battle. If I win, you'll let us go!"

"But if I win, I'll destroy those two and experience you... You seem so... Different..." I gulp in fear that if he win. I have to defeat him.

***

After we rapped battle, I had... Lost, right now I was at the corner trying to get away from him as I saw him holding a gun. This guy going to kill me!!

I look around and saw a metal bar as I quickly grabs it and swing at his chest causing him fall down and couldn't stand up how heavy it is. I grabbed around metal bar and destroyed the tube as I used my magic to carried my friends up and teleported away to my room.

I laid the two Whitty down on my bed and tuck them using a blanket to warm them down.

The Fun-sized gang were out for awhile. I don't know but they say it's a secret. I sigh and went out for awhile. I sat down on the bench staring at the sky.

I sighed again that I may or may not wasted my energy. Until someone throw a microphone at my head as I rubs it. "Ow!"

I turn around to see... A character who is just like Dream from Minecraft. What–?

He pulled out a microphone tell me that he want to battle with me. "Sure um..."

"Bob, don't call me Dream." Bob said as I nodded at him being nice to him and begin to rap battle.

After that, Bob smiling. "You're very nice. Unlike him. Who call me that."

Him? Who's him? Meh, not want to him to mad until a black demon came next to him.

"Bob! There you are! I've been looking for you!" They said as they looked at me. "Oh, I didn't see you there, Opheebop, and I'm a female!" She said.

"Oh, it's really nice to meet you!" I said to her. "But I have to go now, I'll meet you tomorrow or next time if we meet again!"

"Sure!" Opheebop smiled.

"It's really nice to meet the both of you! Bye!" I waved at them quickly teleports away to my apartment and surprise to see Whitty and Fun-sized Whitty awake.

They thank me that I've save their life. I smiled and hugged them as a replied. And I also curious... Where is the other Fun-sized?

***

While (Y/n) don't know, the Fun-sized are with Girlfriend to give a necklace for their big sister.

To be continued

Aqilah: Sorry if it's getting bad and why I put Opheebop in because it's Bob's Girlfriend right? Anyway who do you guys want to meet next?

Anne

Nene

Jevil

Dust

Sonic.e.x.e

Trollge

Blueballs Incident

Papyrus

Shaggy

Matt (Not Eddsworld)

Flippy

Imposter

Starecrown

Keith's/Boyfriend's Parents

Kou

Rosie

Sketchy

Omori

Nonsense

Cassandra

Cyrix

XRed

Etc.