Chapter 28: In The Wii Sports & Two Stickmen

Wiik: Matt's Tuesday Singing Lesson

Rival 1: A Free man

&

Week: Vs Stickman

***

Keith brought me to his place to meet Matt, the last time it was a mistake but who cares I love making friends. We are in the Wii Sports and we're in the boxing area.

And there he is, is that him? Yeah, I think it's him. "So you're Matt? Right? Hi! I'm (Y/n)!" I said waving at him with a smile on his face.

"You must be the kid that my friend, Shaggy talk about. It's really nice to meet you kid." Matt said shook my hand. I was shocked that he knew Shaggy as well.

Keith told him that he wants to see me if I can beat him. I was also curious how fast can he rap. I really want to see.

"Sure." Matt agreed but doesn't bring microphone. "Get ready kid, this is a warm up, but I hope you're ready. Because I won't go easy on you."

I gulped in fear, hoping this rap battle will be okay like Tricky, Zardy or Shaggy! But oh boy I was so wrong.

After the battle Matt won't go easy on me like he said just now before we started the battle. It was so fast until I couldn't keep up and I failed the challenge.

I pant heavily afterwards and sat on the ground feeling tired. "You are so FAST than I thought..." I pant as I laid on the ground.

Keith chuckles at me while Matt help me sat up and told me that how good I am even though I lost. "Good game, kid." He said.

"I'm pretty sure I'll beat you next time." I said as Keith help me up as we went back to our world.

***

The next week, we... Are in an unknown world that I don't know where are we, only me and Keith since Gf has some things to do with her dad.

Then all of the sudden a stickman came in front of us. He looks at us while thinking about something like choosing? I don't know what was he thinking but I'm pretty sure he is having a hard time choosing.

Keith told him that he wants to see me rap battle him causing that stickman shocked. "Woah! Man excuse me, you took me by surprise."

The boy pouted at him like 'really?' I think he knows him before I do. The stickman as known as Henry that was Keith told me rubbing his back head doesn't know if he wants to.

"Hi! I'm (Y/n)! I'm Keith's Childhood friend!" I said happily while waving at him. He looks at me with oh shape on his mouth.

"I see... I even noticed that he can finally speak English instead of beep Boop that I don't understand." Henry said looking at Keith.

"Yeah, I don't understand when we were kids so his mom brought him to his school so he can learn how to speak english." I explained while rubbing my back head with a sweat. "I'm here to rap battle you, would you accept?"

"I've battle him for a very long time ago but since you're his childhood friend, sure. Why not?" He said pulling out his microphone.

I smiled as I look at Keith. I nodded for him to signal to tell him to turn it on the music. He understand what I meant as he turned it on as we begin to rap battle.

After we raps three times I won the battle while he lost. The song is easy than Matt, as for him I'm already K.O. I told him that he was a good singer making him blush in embarrassment.