Chapter 19: Chara Is Here & Stuck In A Creepypasta Game

Week =) : V. S Chara

&

Week deleted

***

"Chara what are you doing here?" I asked looking completed shock to see her again. "How did you even get here?"

"By Sans's luggage of course!" Chara replied with a smile. "Besides all of AUs miss you so much!"

What? How can she even fit inside the–... Never mind.

"Aw, I really, really miss them too!" I said as Sky went toward me and ask me about Chara. "This is Chara, Sky. Chara, meet my little step sister, Sky."

"Your step sister? You didn't tell me you have a step family." Chara said carrying her up. "Aw~, she's so cute." She pinches her cheek making Sky giggle.

"I'm not that cute!!" Sky giggle as she push Chara's hand away from her face gently.

I starting to explain how did I find her as Chara listen. "That's how I found her."

"In a void? She can even change into her demon form!? So cool!!" Chara grin happily. "Is she just like me?"

Sky turn into her demon to show her. "This is how my demon looks like."

"Mine, this!" Chara said as she show her demon face which made Sky terrified and quickly run behind me and transformed back. "Sorry!" She apologize as she quickly turn her face back to who she is.

"It's fine." Sky forgive her. "That's the scariest thing I ever seen."

"I heard in this world is rap battle, right?" She asked me with a smirk. I nodded at her. "Can we have a rap battle, I want to try."

"Sure! Sky, hit the beat!" I told her as Sky turn on the boom box as the music starting to fade in before Chara and I began to sing.

***

I pant heavily that it was 5 minutes of rapping yet, she didn't give me a break.

"Was it good?" She asked me. I only give a thumb up and fall to the ground feeling so tired. "I'll take that as a yes."

"That's the longest song I ever heard. Usually we sang only for 1 to 3 minutes." Sky said as she jump off the boom box and help me up. "And (Y/n) still need to get use to the long song."

"Kid, Keith is calling you– Chara!?" I turn around to see Sans was at the door and he was completely shocked to see Chara. "How did you get here!?"

"She sneaked inside your luggage." I replied while Sans slapped his forehead.

"Whatever you do, Chara, don't kill everyone got it? In this world is about rapping." Sans explaied to her as he got replied from her with a thumb up. He turn to me and said. "(Y/n), Keith is calling you to his house."

"Oh, I'll be there!" I said as I look at Chara. "Chara, can you please take good care of her?"

"Why sure!" She said as she pick Sky up. "I'll be the best babysitter!"

"Okay, I'll see you tonight." I waved at them goodbye as I teleported myself to Keith's house.

***

"Playing some games? What game?" I asked him.

"Wii Sports! It's the famous game!" He said as he play it. "Also I want you to meet someone!"