Chapter 13: The Robot & The 'Lazy' Skeleton

Week X: Hextravaganza

&

Week Sans: Snas

***

(Y/n) went to the hallway to meet Whitty since he want her to meet there. She went inside the alley and saw Whitty humming the music that she play last night.

"Hey, Whitty!" She waved at him as he caught her attention and waved back.

"Hey (Y/n)." He greeted back as he stood up from the dusty floor. "So ready to meet my friend?"

"Yep!" She said exciting and wondering how does his friend looks like.

They were in the basketball court as the little rockstar saw Keith was battling with a robot? Keith won the battle as he jumped happily. Gf clapped her hands as the robot congrats him.

"Hey, Hex!" Whitty waved at him which caught his friend attention.

"Hey, Whitty!" Hex smiling at him that he finally made it until he notice that who did he bring with him. "Oh, you must be (Y/n)!"

(Y/n) chuckled. "Yep, that's me alright!" She smiled and look at him. "And you must be?"

"Hex." The robot said as Keith run toward his step sister and hugged her tightly.

"Are you here to see me battle like the old days?" He asked her as she only chuckled in replied.

"Maybe or maybe not, unfortunately I want to meet Whitty's friend since I'm so curious about him." She told him, rubbing her back head. "Sorry, bro."

"That's fine. But, do you want to battle him?" Keith asked (Y/n) if she wants to battle with Hex. "I'm sure you really want to."

"If it's fine with Hex." She said looking at the robot with a smile on her face. "So, you want to?"

"Oh, I sure really want to!" Hex smiled. "I am always ready to battle!"

The female rockstar chuckled as she pull out her microphone. "Let's Rap n Roll!" She smirked.

"That's a new line. I love it!" Gf said cupping her own cheeks with a blushed on hit. Whitty really love when you say that words. He never heard of it yet, he loves it.

Keith get ready as he seat on a boom box with his girlfriend as Whitty lean against the right boom box hearing you sing later.

The music starting to faded in as (Y/n) and Hex began to sing.

***

"Whoo!! That's fun!" I said raising my hands up high as I felt exhausted. "And exhausting!"

We battled three in a row and I was having so much fun with him until it was literally night time. Huh, that's fast.

I looked at Hex as I noticed that he wasn't alright. I quickly run toward him asking him if he's alright. "Hex, you okay?"

Hex starting to glitch so badly as Keith began to explained in panic. "He used too much processing power all of the songs and let his guard down!"

Oh no, that's not good! There's must be a virus in him.

"Hex, is there another you can prevent the virus?" I asked him worryingly about him.