Chapter 14: (Y/n) & Her friends In Unknown World

Week 7: Tank man

&

Week Clown: Circus Clown

Aqilah: So... You pick Skid and Pump and Agoti. Let's see how's it go.

***

I am so confused, Keith, Gf, Agoti, Skid and Pump and I were in the middle of nowhere. We have no idea how did we end here, in this large yellow field filled with a freaking soldiers around us!!

I was overprotective with the kids while Agoti was overprotective me. Until–

"Well, well. Isn't the intruder that I've battle a long time ago?" A male voice in front of Keith.

"Long time no see Tankman um... How's your life?" Keith began to sweat.

"Just a boring day that the war wasn't end." Tankman said putting his one hand on his hip. "And who are they?" He point at us.

"I'm (Y/n), this is Agoti, stand for A Guy On The Internet." I said greeting Tankman to Agoti. "And this is Skid and Pump."

"These, kid looks like a monster." Tankman said pointing at the kids as I gasped at his rudeness as he point at Agoti. "And that guy is like a venom from spiderman, hah!"

"I'm a demon, not a venom you little sh–" I quickly covered Agoti's mouth before the spooky month kids will heard the cussed and I made him blushed.

"We're not actual monster!" Skid pout at him as Pump nodded in agreed. "We love spooky month!"

"This is July kid, not October." Tankman said as I sighed and calm the kids down.

"Okay, so... Can we actually leave?" I asked politely. "I don't get any trouble here."

"You seem very interesting. Battle me first then you all can leave." He said as I agreed with him.

"Agoti, take care of the kids will you?" I told him as Skid and Pump walked toward the boom box with Keith and Gf. Agoti nodded at me and told me he'll protect them.

The music starting to faded in as Tankman began to sing with a ugh at the end. I blinked my eyes but followed the beats until the music is finally over.

***

The song finally end and Tankman wasn't satisfied enough about the rap.

"I'm talking about guns and wars not a nice friendly person!!" He said as he point at me. "I'm going to show you how's it done."

And here we go again. I don't wanna rap but this is for our life and I actually hope he let us free.

I finally finished the song and I make Tankman triggered so badly.

"That's it you little Sh–" Someone threw a mic at him as I turn around to see Whitty and a green clown?

"Whitty?" I was shocked to see him as Tankman told his crew for fire them including the kids and Agoti but I noticed Gf's eye glow as she said up with pointing her fingers up.

The two soldiers that they were about shoot began to float up. "Uaaaah!!" They screamed.

"Down." She point her fingers down as the soldier went down harshly as they screamed again. "Left." She point her fingers to the left as the soldiers move to the left and they screamed. "Right." She point her fingers to the right as they move to the right while screaming.

"Whew, that's who you do it 💕." She said wiping her forehead as she winked making Keith blushed.

"Wow..." I kinda impressed her magic as Tankman grabbed the gun and was about to shoot Gf and Keith but that ain't happen. I summoned a sword as I threw it at the gun. "I'm not letting you killing my friends. You said it's not a war!!"

"You know, in this war. People die, people like you–" Tankman was interrupted by a warning sign as he faint.

Whitty ran toward me and hugged me asking me if I'm alright.

"I'm alright, Whitty and thanks um..." I don't know what's the clown name he introduced me.

"Tricky." Tricky said as he grabbed his sign.

(A/n: I don't know how Tricky actually speak since I rarely watch him)

"Sis!!" Skid, Pump, Keith and Gf run toward me and hugged me.

"Thanks for protecting them Agoti." I thanks him with a smile, hugging them back.

"No problem." Agoti said. "But... How we are going to get out from here?"He asked as we stood silent. I have NO idea how will we get there. I can teleport but the other might left behind.

A portal come out of nowhere to see Sans. "Guys come here quick!" He said as we quickly run toward the portal.

"Kid!!" Sans quickly hugged me in worry way. "Are you hurt? Are you okay!?"

"Sans, I'm fine." I said breaking the hug. "Everything is fine now and thanks for saving us. If you're not here we might trapped there forever."

"I'm glad." Sans said as I looked at Tricky who was speaking to Whitty.

"Hey, Tricky!" I shouted as he caught my attention. "Can I rap with you? If you don't mind?"

"Sure." He said as the music starting to faded in as we began to sing two rounds until it was unreal.

***

I completely lost the last battle that he... He actually turn into a freaking red demon I don't what's that it. I was so completely tire until I fall on you ground.

"Sis, are you alright?" Sky asked as Selever and Rasazy run toward me asking me if I'm alright as well.

"I'm fine, just... Wow, I haven't rap that fast before. Nice one Tricky." I said giving a thumb up as I can tell Tricky smiled back and give a thumbs up as he changed back to who he was. "No wonder your name is Tricky."

"Unfortunately, you don't know much about him." Whitty said as he began to explain about his original. I blinked my eyes that I still don't get but I will know him someday.

"Wait... Did we left Tankman?" Skid asked us as we all silent. "Should we get him?"

"I think so, Sans you're coming with me." I said as the skeleton nodded at me as we went to the battlefield.

To be continued

Aqilah: I hope you enjoy and sorry if its bad and I'm not going to vote the rappers for you guys because someone request about BB aka Keith's big brother so in the next chapter you'll be meet Hatsune Miku & BB and I'm sorry again if I made you guys mad.