Chapter 3: Yeah, yeah! Go Pico!

Week 3: Pico

Keith, Skid and Pump were rap battle each other while Girlfriend and I were listening their music. While they're in the battle, my phone rang as I pull out to see my friend in Ebott City.

I smiled at it as I began to video call him. "Hey, Sans! It's been awhile." I said as Girlfriend noticed as she looked at my phone and shocked to see my friend is an actual skeleton. "How's your day?" I asked him.

"It's fine, kid but um... How's your living in your old Town?" Sans asked me with a worry on my face.

"Oh, it's fine. There's nothing bad happened. Don't worry about it!" I told him with a smile on my face. Then I began to call Keith, Skid and Pump.

They stopped rapping after I called their names. I told them to come over here to have a few chat with my friend.

"Skid, Pump. This is the guy I was talking about 2 days ago." I said showing my friend to them. "Sans, this is Skid and Pump Da lover spooky month."

"Spooky month? It's not even October yet." Sans chuckled. Oh, I call him Sans because he was in his room alone and he was laying on his bed. I can tell that. But if there's another Sans AU around him then I have to call him Classic.

"Hey skeleton friend!" The kids waved their hands at him while Sans waved at them. I introduce him to my friends.

"It's nice to meet you, Keith, Girlfriend, Skid, Pump." He said as we heard his brother calling him. "Dammit, welp. I've better go now, I'll see ya soon kid!"

Then we ended called. "That's short..." Keith said looking at me.

"I know because he has a lot of things to do at home we phone call shortly. Sadly Sans doesn't have much time to call me." I explained at I put my phone away.

"(Y/n)." I turned around to Keith had call my name as I hummed at him. "I want you to meet someone."

***

A orange who was at the train station holding a Uzi. There's a friend of his wanted to meet his old friend that became a rockstar. He told him Keith's friend is a girl so he agreed.

"Pico!" He heard his ex-rival called his name as Pico turned around to see Keith, Girlfriend and another girl who carried a guitar on her back with Skid and Pump piggyback ride by her.

Once he saw her beautiful looks, his face starting to heat up like a fire. (Y/n) put the kids down as she looked at the orange boy with her (f/c) eyes.

"Hey Pico!" Keith greeted him and waving his hands at him. "It's been awhile."

"Hey, Keith..." Pico greeted back his eyes are looking at her.

Ohhh~ someone has a crush~ Girlfriend and Keith thought in unison when they saw Pico was blushing.

Keith faked cough as he brought his old friend closed. "Pico, this is my friend (Y/n). My childhood friend."

"It's nice to meet you, Pico!" She smiled at him, greetings nicely toward him.

"I-It's really nice to meet you too, (Y/n)!!" Pico said blushing in front of her. Her voice was like a melody to him. How she really has a very cute, beautiful and adorable voice!?

"Nice gun you have there!" (Y/n) said as she pointed at the Uzi that Pico was holding.

"Th-Thanks!" Pico began to stuttered about the compliment from her. "I... I- Um... Appreciate it!"

"So... Um... You guys for batting me?" He asked Girlfriend and Keith which both of them shook their heads as a no.

"I'm having a voice rest." Keith explained as he sat up with his girlfriend, Skid and Pump. "After battling someone in years already I decided myself to have a rest before I lose my voice."

"(Y/n), do you want me challenge you into a battle?" Pico asked shyly looking away at her.

"Sure, I really love too!" Pico looked at with a smile on his face after hearing her replied.

"You can do it, (Y/n)!" The four on the boom box cheering for her.

"Yeah, let's go!" Pico cheering for her too as the music begin to played before Pico starting to rap battle her first.

***

I was so much fun with this guy here, we played three rounds and I was so getting tired. We were still at the train station. We were having a voice break together with Skid and Pump.

Girlfriend and Keith went back home because it was 8 pm. We arrived there at 4 pm. So they better had back home before her father mad at them.

Skid and Pump were sleeping between us. Pico had fall asleep on my shoulder because of the rap... I guess... I smiled at them as I cuddled them close before teleported to Lila's house.

I laid Skid in his room with Pump and as for Pico, I laid him down on Lila's bed before I tuck him with a blanket before went back to the guess room and taking a nap after the things we do today.

***

It was morning and I make a some breakfast for the others. I heard someone walked down stairs as I turned around to see Pico who has finally woke up.

"Morning, Pico~!" I said putting the eggs and bacon on the plates and brought them to the table.

"Did I make you uncomfortable yesterday?" Pico asked sitting on the chair waiting for my answer.

"Of course not!" I said truly. "I really love to have a company like you!"

Pico began to blushed about my compliment as he looked at the food before saying thank you as he began to eat it.

Skid and Pump went down stairs went down stairs fast as they sat on the table with a plate that had been served by me.

"Morning (Y/n)!!" Pump said happily while Skid eating the food.

"Hm~ they're so delicious!" Skid said eating the food with a smile on his face.

"Thanks for the food!" The three of the said in unison making me smiled at them.

To be continued