Chapter 4: Battling Girlfriend' s Mom On The Sky

Week 4: Mommy Must Murder

***

Girlfriend and Keith went inside her mother's car. Girlfriend's mother wasn't satisfying about (Y/n) after her husband lost the round so it's her opportunity to defeat her.

Keith wasn't sure about this. He never knew about (Y/n)'s phobia. Hopefully she wasn't fear of heights while (Y/n) was taking care about Skid and Pump.

Pico went back to his place after giving a breakfast but not before saying goodbye to (Y/n). Oh how amazing life he had.

While Skid & Pump was about to teach her about the spooky dance since she didn't know how to do it but a horn from the outside from the house as (Y/n) walked toward the door and open it to see Keith, Girlfriend was sitting the boom box.

"Girlfriend, Keith? Is everything alright?" She asked them with confusion on her face.

***

"Everything is fine (Y/n) but–" Before Girlfriend could finish it, her mom get out of the car and walked toward me. "Mom!"

"I'm here to challenge you into a rap battle, dear." She said, putting her hands on his hip. "I wasn't satisfied after you defeated my husband at your concert so I'm here to challenge you. Hop on and we'll give you a ride."

I looked at the kids behind me. "But... What about them!?" I asked her while my hands pointing at Skid and Pump.

"We'll join too!!" Pump said happily as Skid nodded in agreement.

"You boys, go and hop on to my daughter and her boyfriend." Girlfriend's mom told them as they hop on the two boom box between Girlfriend and Keith.

I walked on top of the car while her mom is in front of me as the car began to drive making me shaking a bit. "Wow!!"

"Be careful darling, don't fall down." She said as I tried myself to balance.

"I haven't do this before! Isn't this unsafe to do!?" I asked her as the cars began to fly up high making me gasp in fear. "Dude, this is insane!!"

"Don't worry, dear. Everything will be alright." She said as I pulled out my guitar and turn on my headphone.

"Let's finish already!" I shouted in fear as the music began to fade in.

***

After the rap, Girlfriend's mom look at with me demon eyes. "Not bad, dear." She said. "Even though you're struggling but you managed yourself to beat it."

"Y-Yeah! This is my first time in a flying car while rapping above the sky!" I said feeling my legs were shaking. I'm just of high, not fear so there's nothing but worry I hope.

"Okay, dear. I think that's enough for one rap." She said as all of us shocked to hear what she just said. "You're a good rapper dear, the first time I saw you not only you battled my husband but my daughter." She said.

"I saw you from a far distance that you beat the drop beat for the first time, it may be hard for Keith but for you, you didn't miss one note." She said as the car began flew down to the road as the demon drive stopped at the... Ice cream shop? "Come on, I'll pay it for a dessert for you as a reward."

"Mom, can we?" Girlfriend asked if her mom allowed them to have desserts as well as she agreed making them happy. "Best mom ever!"

I'm very lucky her parents are nice to me as her mom pay the money for buying us an ice creams.

To be continue

Aqilah: In this book there's no week 5, except you're going to battle that lemon demon alone.