Chapter 25: Dust & The Great Papyrus

Week: Mad Time

&

Week: Vs Papyrus

***

"Guys... I have to go back to Ebott City..." Everyone except the Undertale AU characters was surprised after what (Y/n) told them.

"You're leaving!?" Keith asked to heard what she said. "Did we do wrong...?"

"Of course not!" The rockstar girl hugs him. "All of you didn't do something wrong to me, you guys are the best! But I have to see my monster friends since they're kinds sad to see me gone for months already but I will only be gone for like weeks so you guys don't need to be worry!"

"We're going to miss you!" Sky hugs (Y/n) in tears that how sad that she has to go.

The few rappers who has a crush on her felt sad that she might be gone for weeks at least not years.

"I'll leave tomorrow, also Keith and everyone take good care of my siblings, if they complain about how Dis-responsibility you are, you're dead!" Everyone except the children and the kids who's older than her gulp in fear.

Wow, how overprotective she is now. She slowly break the hugs between Keith and her as she pick up Sky. "I'll pack my things later but first, I'll spend with you guys before I go!"

Everyone nodded at her and all of them went to the carnival together hangout with each other even though sometimes there might be a fight but mostly things went right.

After the fun, (Y/n) went to her room packing her things up and put the photos inside the luggage. She smiled and went to sleep early.

The next day, she woke up very early and went to the bathroom to take a bath. She wears her clothes and braid her hair at the back and grabs the luggage and went outside with her skeleton friends to the airport station.

***

"Home sweet home!" Ink smile that he was happy he has finally returned to the Sanses AUs house making (Y/n) giggle at him.

"Yep! Home sweet home–...?" When she open the door the few Sanses AUs and her was shocked to see how messy in the living room is. "... What happened here?"

"Guys! You're back! A little help here!!" Everyone looked around when they heard Blueberry's voice as they looked up and shocked. "I'm stuck..."

"Blue! How did you get stuck on the ceiling?!" (Y/n) asked him while the smol bean chuckled nervously. "Where's the other?"

"Well, we're trying to make a surprise for you, human but um... Things went very wrong..." Blueberry explained. "I'm stuck because of the murder trio!  I was trying to make a cinnamon buns for all of you but... Those trouble maker had a dumb idea and make me end up like this..."

"We'll get you down Blue!" (Y/n) said as she turned around to find them. "Anyways where's the other?"

Before Blueberry could answer Dream saw her and quickly hugs her tightly. "(Y/n)!! You're home!!"

"Of course I'm home Dream!" She said as she hug him back. "Dream, where's the other?"

***