Chapter 18: (Y/n)'s Monster Friends & The Scarecrow

Week X: X-Event

&

Week Foolhardy

***

Sans was in his room waiting for his friends to call him. "Hey guys, how's your day?"

"Pretty good! Classic!" A cheerful voice said. "Don't worry, while you are gone. Everything is fine. Error is now stop destroying the AU, Nightmare and Dream are finally boud together and Cross... Still worry about (Y/n) like we do a lot."

"I see, Ink." Classic said sitting on his bed. "Hey, do you have free time?"

"Yes! So do Cross!! Why?" Ink asked him looking confused.

"If you want to meet her, you have to book your tickets to the funky town. That's where she lives now." Classic said as Ink starting to puke excitedly to see her soon. "And try not to get to excited by the way."

***

"Um... Why are we here again, Sans?" I asked Sans because he invited me, Keith, Gf, Sky and the other rappers that I met.

"There's a surprise, kid and you'll be very happy to see them." He said as a familiar cheerful voices from behind him. No way...

"Classic! (Y/n)!!" Ink and Cross are here and quickly hugged me.

"It's been month! How are you!?" Ink asked me.

"Yeah! We felt so sad and boring that you leave to your old Town back!" Cross said hugged me tight.

"Okay you two, you're going to kill her if you don't give her space." Sans said as the two skeletons let go.

"Ink..." Keith and Gf were shocked to see him.

"You have emotions!?" Keith asked him. "The last time when we were battle you were emotionless and saying I'll be forgotten!!"

"Oh... Very long story but short: he's a soulless guy who can't feel any emotions unless he drink his vials in his slash." I explained to him as I point at it.

"Make sense." Gf said. "I thought X-Chara and X-Gaster are here as well."

"That kid is in me while that guy is in there." Cross grin angrily about them since he dislikes them still as he point himself then the vial.

"Oh, hey (Y/n) did you know your friends are a good rappers?" Keith asked me as I shocked.

"You three rapped him before?" I asked my skeletons friends as they nodded at me in replied. "I'm impressed, you should tell me sooner before I left you guys."

"Sorry, we just didn't know you met them." Ink said rubbing his back head.

"He's my childhood." I said as everyone expect for Gf, his older siblings were shocked.

"You two are... Childhood?" Sky asked me looking completely shocks.

"Yeah... We are but ever since that year, I have to left the another city where I can refresh my mind after the betrayal of my own so what I called. 'Best friend'." I explained to them.