Chapter 15: Meet Keith's older siblings

Week: Hatsune Miku

&

Week Epilogue: Brotherly Love

Aqilah: I know there's another Keith's older siblings like Older Brother and Big Sis but let's do two weeks which are BB and Hatsune Miku.

***

"Easy there, Keith!" I said happily as I was being dragged by Keith who was exciting to see his sister. Unfortunately I haven't meet his older siblings before but this is the time.

We were at the his big sister show and we're actually on the stage. I wonder who is she until unexpected my favorite idol is here.

I gasped. "HATSUNE MIKU!?" I said looking my eyes at my favorite idol. I used to watched her show when I was so young.

Hatsune Miku looked at me as she gasped happily. "(Y/N)!?" She ran toward me. "Oh my... I cannot believe my favorite rock star is here!!"

"And I cannot believe my favorite Japanese idol is in front of me!!" I said happily as I looked at Keith. "Keith, I didn't know she's your sister."

Keith just only chuckled and scratched his back as a replied but finally spoke. "Well, she's been working here for like years already so... One day, I want to be like my sister."

"Oh, I see." I said as I pet his head. "One day, you'll be just like her. Just practice hard and you'll get it!" I advised him.

He smiled and nodded at me. I turn my head around to Hatsume Miku. "Wanna battle with me, Miku?" I grabbed my guitar behind my back as I prepared myself.

"Sure!" She said pulling out her microphone. "Let's battle."

***

After 4 rounds, I almost lost the battle. The finally one was like K.O for me but I managed myself to pull it off.

"Nice one, Miku!" I said giving her a thumbs up.

"You too!" Miku said smiling at me. "I don't know you can rap battle that fast."

"Maybe, because I battle the fastest rapper?" I told her unsurely about it. "But thanks. I appreciate it!"

***

After we went to Miku's concert. Keith and her big sister brought me to the rooftop? Why am I here? I just followed them until I saw guy. Keith called him as the guy turns around to see him with a smile on his face.

"Well looks who it is, little man Keith and the my little Japanese sister, Hatsune Miku. How's your life?" The guy asked smiled at them as he finally noticed me. "And who's this new friend you have?"

"BB! This is (Y/n), she's Keith childhood friend when they were young." Miku told him. BB looked at with a smile on his face.

"It's really nice to meet you (Y/n), I'm Keith's Big brother and Miku's little brother. Call me BB, kid." BB said pointing at himself.

(I'm going to make Miku's age is older than BB, please don't judge. This is just a fan- fiction so please! Don't I'm tired reading it!)

"It's really nice to meet you too, BB." I said as I kinda surprised that Keith has two older siblings. Who knew they're such a good older siblings to protect their little ones.

And as for me... I don't have a brother or sister at all. I was single and lonely but not until Skid, Pump, Selever, Rasazy and Sky are now my new young siblings!

"Hey wanna rap battle with me?" I asked him. He smiled turns to frowned all of the sudden which made me confused. "Hey what's wrong?"

"He has a heart problem whenever he sing or rap battle with someone." Keith explained sadly. "So he can't ssing like he used to."

I was shocked to heard from my little friend. "I'm so sorry BB. I don't know you have a heart problem..." I said with a frown on my face feeling so guilty for him.

BB just smiled at me as he walked toward me and pet my shoulder. "It's okay, kid. It's not your fault that you didn't know that I have it." He said rubbed my hair softy. "If I am feeling so much better, I'll rap battle with you okay?"

I smiled and nodded at him. We sat on the floor leaning against the wall as we began have a chat with each other until I waved them goodbye since Sans will be worry about me if I didn't come back around 9:30 pm.

To be continued

Aqilah: So who do you want to meet next?

Zardy

Bob & Bosip

Starlight Mayhem

Anne

Nene

Tord

Bob

Jevil

Monika

Trollge

Blueballs Incident

The Fun-sized Gang

The X-Event

Chara (Original Chara)

Etc.