Chapter 26: (Y/n) In FNF Soft Mod

FNF mod: Soft Mod

Aqilah: Sorry for the late publish. Because I had no ideas and I need my mind a break so enjoy and I'm sorry again.

***

(Y/n) woke in a weird or should she say a familiar place and forgot what happened. She doesn't know how did she end up here but there might have a reason why she is here.

She noticed that she is in an alley but it is NOT Whitty used to hide there. There's paint on the well. She impressed who beautiful they are. She was about to touch it but she heard someone hiding behind the rubbish bin.

She walked towards there and saw Keith but in different style? Wait, since when he changed his style and looks? To be honest, he is very cute adorable too.

(Y/n) slowly approach to him and was about to ask but instead a male voice yelling at her back as she quickly turn around to see Pico? Wait what is going on? Why his style is also change too unless the two boys are in other dimensions. Yeah, maybe that's make sense, right?

"H-Hey! I'm harmless, don't worry Pico–" She quickly covered her mouth.

"How in the world you know my name? How are you?" Pico asked while his spray paints are pointing at her. "Speak now!"

"I'm (Y/n)!" She spoke. "You are just my friend, Pico!"

"How did you get in here?" He asked slowly towards her.

"I don't know! I just woke up in this place! I have no idea!!" She said trying to telling him truth but it seems he doesn't believe her.

"Pico, stop." Soft Bf said. "You don't need to treat her like that. I'm sorry about him. He's overprotective with me."

"It's okay, but... Where am I?" She asked them.

Soft bf replied. "You're in Soft Dimension, you might know who I am, and the other except, my mom and dad... They..."

"You don't need to talk about it." She said as she pet his hat. "It's okay, at least you're with him."

Soft bf just nodded cutely which he almost made her faint then look behind her and Pico. His expression turn into shocked when he sees them. (Y/n) looks so confused but turn around to see a man and a woman.

Is that.... His parents?! Oh no! (Y/n) need to do something with them. Pico was about to stand in front of them but she stands there first. Don't worry, Keith... I'll protect you.

"Father Fairest..." Pico growls at that man which made her confused.

Father... Fairest, huh? But doesn't look fairest to me. (Y/n) crosses her arms in anger.

"Sports! We've been looking for you!" Father Fairest said with a smile on his face.

"Sports?" The female rockstar looks at the version of Keith. Was that his name or it's only a nickname by his father?

"Hm... I see, you're running around with that street rat again." He said while his expression change.

"He's not a street rat, sir! He's not even a rat at all!" She yelled at him.

"Not even a girl can respect an man." He said rolling his eyes at him. "Who are you, anyways, jerk."

"Excuse me, you're the one who doesn't respect the youngest. I'm (Y/n), by the way. Your son is the sweetest guy I know and you can't just let him lock him in your hell!" She said with an angry on her face. "He's older enough for him to walk around with Pico, so don't even try to control his life..."