Chapter 27: (Y/n) Meet Shaggy, Keith's Parents & Jevil

Week: Less than 0.001% & ??? %

Week: Vs Keith's/Bf's parents

&

Week: Vs Jevil

***

I entered in a mansion with Gf and Keith on my side. I was curious, who is Shaggy and why is that name so familiar? Where did I heard this before?

While I was thinking a familiar guy enter the room as I shocked who he is. "OMG!! YOU'RE SHAGGY FROM SCOOBY DOO!!!"

"That is me!" Shaggy chuckles. "I heard that you're (Y/n), the famous rockstar in this town. I was curious who you are so why not see you face to face?"

"OMG! Of course! Do you want to battle?" I asked him. He agreed as we begin to rap battle.

It was the sixth time and I was already tired. "Is that all you got?" I pant heavily as he smirked at me.

"Oh no..." I heard Keith's whisper. "I hope she's okay with his finally battle..."

I was curious why he said that until Shaggy snapped his fingers as we flew about to the sky. I was trying to balance on the rock while Keith and Gf told me to be careful.

I don't remember watching this show that he has a power to do this!! Shaggy flew up as he starting to sing. Oh my god! This is way harder than Zardy!!

***

I managed myself to beat him as everything went back to normal. I blinked my eyes as I sigh in relieved.
"Amazing!" He said with a smile on his face. "I scared you, didn't I?"

"Yes, you did... But it was amazing!!! I didn't know you have that abilities!!! Can you teach me!?" I asked him while my eyes are sparkling.

"Sure, but maybe next time." He said. "I have to go back to my universe but I'll see you again." Then a portal pop out of nowhere.

I nodded since he needs to go back to his friends to looks some new mystery. I waved him goodbye as Shaggy gone.

Gf got a call from her dad that she need to go home early and as she left. And as for Keith, he wants me to see his parents. It's been awhile since I was born I couldn't remember their faces anymore.

I nodded and followed him to parent's place. Keith knocked the door. "Mom, Dad, I'm home and looks who I brought!"

"Welcome back, Keith–." Keith's mother opens the door and shocked that she saw me. "Oh my, (Y/n)! It's been awhile! You're grown so well!"

"Thank you, aunt!" I smiled happily. I hugs her. "I missed you so much!" I can feel tears are in my eyes how much I missed her so much.

"Come in." She said as we walk in. "Honey, looks who's here!" She calls her husband as my uncle went down stairs and saw me.

"(Y/n)! It's been awhile!" He hugs me. "How's your days?" He pull away.

"It was great! It is the best day of my life!!" I said happily as I saw Hatsune Miku and BB are rap battling each other. "Hatsune! BB!"

They saw me and smiled at me. "(Y/n)!" They greeted in unison while wave at me.

I hugs them as they hug me back. "Miss us, kid?" BB asked with a smile on his face. I nodded while humming in replied.

"Yeah! It's been months since I saw you two!" I said as we slowly breaks the hug. "Oh, BB, are you okay now?"

"I'm feeling much better now." He replied with a smile. "I can finally rap battle with my family."

I chuckles as aunt bring some cookies and milks for us as she put on the table. We all sat down on the couch and some of us sat on the floor. We starting to chat about stuff and raps battle after that.

I even talking care of Keith's baby brother. I wonder why he hates him so much. He's pretty cute. He cuddles me and fall asleep on my arms. I giggles softly and fall asleep with him while I didn't know aunt photo me and him. I don't mind at all.

***

The next week, I found a secret door in my room and I was curious why is it here. I open it and went inside there. The light blind my eyes. I blinked my eyes to clear my vision as I shocked to see a jester?

He slowly turn around and see me with his insane smile. He giggles insane as everything spinning around making me feel dizzy. I noticed that he pull out a microphone while holding his scythe.

"Are you going to rap battle me?" I asked as I pull my my guitar as we begin to rap battle. It was very hard because everything went spinning around making me hard for me to force.

After a long rap battle, I passed out. I slowly open my eyes and realize I was in my room. What just happened? Maybe I was only dreaming.

To be continued

Aqilah: Sorry if its suck and took so long but here. And which FNF characters you want to meet next?

Anne

Nene

Trollge

Blueballs Incident

Matt (Not Eddsworld)

Imposter

Starecrown

Kou

Rosie

Sketchy

Omori

Nonsense

Cassandra

Cyrix

XRed

Suicide Mouse

Stickman (Jzboy or Henry?)

Pinkie pie

Friday Night Swapping (Ft Male reader)

Vs Oswald The Lucky Rabbit

Underswap

DustTrust

Game Master

Trololo

Creepypasta

Huggy Wuggy

Or

Ect (That I haven't seen before)