Siyah Anderson

It had now been 4 years, and we weren't 19 and 20 anymore. i was now 23 and Kaleed just turned 24, we have our beautiful baby girl and she's the most dopest four year old around !

       we live in Atlanta Georgia but also just recently bought a house in Texas we also wanted to open two business down there.

     we packed up for about 6 months and was gonna be on our way to Houston Texas baby!

   even though it was something we were doing for us we invited lay and keyshawn as well because we didn't wanna be here alone.

    lay and keyshawn are leaving a little later then us though, and there're catching a flight because my bestfriend is mfn pregnant!

   even though they were coming, they wasn't gonna get there untill like 2 days later.

    "baby you got my purse?" siyah asked leo as she was locking the door and he was buckling lani up.

"MAAAAMAAAA" lil Lani yelled from the back seat

"yes baby?" i furrowed my eyebrows together and turned around to her

"bottle" she said in her lil baby voice

Lani was just learning how to talk and was mostly only using single words when she spoke.

leo was recording us the whole time and i didn't even notice, i hurried and covered my face because i looked bad, we were on the way to Texas.

"bae you remember that time when i beat serenity ass tf up" i asked him scrolling on my ig

"hell yeah you beat her ass bae, we wasn't even serious yet" he said opening his eyes wide.

i turned my phone and showed him the video as we laughed.

i passed Lani her tablet and she instantly dropped to sleep. her going to sleep allowed me to know that i could as well. i layed my chair back and fell asleep as well.

"i left a pack at the shoe store in the office grab that and sell it with a brain nigga! that's all y'all got for 6 months. imma bring some shit back home" i overheard leo talking to one of his servers

i lifted my head up and checked on Lani and dozed right back off.

5 hours later

Kaleed drives fast asf and i can't believe he got us from Atl to texas that damn fast

"baeee i was gonna drive too" i said pushing my seat up

"i'm crying boo you good you was slump, we can switch now" he pulled over to the nearest spinx and we switched over.

i noticed that he rarely is on his phone like how he used to be.. i didn't wanna think about it too hard because i know i would drive my self crazy overthinking it.

i turned the music up to shift my thoughts and just sang along to Jhene Aiko

"don't be surprised baby it's just me" i sang

my phone came through with buku interruptions it was the guy who's been dming me like hell lately .

i didn't want him to say anything but he did

"yo who dat frl ?" he said with furrowed look on his face

"i don't know" i said shrugging my shoulders in guilt

he texted me before and i think i gave him small talk... it was small talk but enough for ace to beat my ass

"lemme see your phone yo" he said reaching his hand out

that moment when you feel your heart drop to your ass happened to me, i literally felt my heart drop to my ass.

"we checking phones now ?" i said while looking at him and the road

"i'm not finna do this with you shyla give me your phone" he said his  accent was growing as he got mad.

"here" i passed him my phone with attitude

"keep it" he said unlocking his phone

"wh-" i tried to say

"you not wanting to give me that shit said enough, i know your ass doing shit you ain't got no business. i wouldn't even go through your phone i just wanted to see if you was gone give me that bitch" he said beginning to text on his phone

there was literally nothing i could say. i just sat there driving my eyes became teary asf, he never yelled at me like that and i could tell he was fed up with me at this point.

it took like 2 hours for us to get to houston the whole ride was silent. when we stopped at the house he bought us in TX I got some juice and made lani a bottle and got her out her car seat.

"bae" i said while holding lani on my hip

he ignored me and started getting all the stuff out the car. i closed the front door and walked in the house it was beautiful asf.

i ran to the bathroom to tell lay what just happened, i was sooo sad and felt bad because i never meant to made him feel like that.

after i told lay what happened she said i needed to talk to him so i just went up to him and started yelling at him.

"stop fucking ignoring me we in houston ion got time for you to be leaving me and her and letting your emotions take over your body! so just fucking listen to me" i said while looking him in his eyes

"yo whatchu want me to do?" he said throwing his hands up

"come here" i said to him walking in the house.

"dude was complementing me a lot and when you went to new york for that weekend i did text him back.. i was bored it wasn't on no i want you type shit it was just a fucking response" i said to him.

"why you ain't say all that when we was in the car" he said looking at me like i was stupid as hell

"you ain't never talked to me like that before. and i didn't know what to expect" i said beginning to cry

"that ain't nothing serious bae you could've told me that on gang" he said rubbing my booty

"i'm sorry sexy face" i said wiping my eyes and hugging him

"MA MA" Lani came around the corner barely running.

Lani was at that stage where she was just getting the hang of walking and when she ran she looked like a little penguin, i loved my baby so much she knowsss she can get anything from me.