Siyah Anderson

My day was going great untill i came to kaleeds house. First of all i was calling him all night and his phone been going straight to voicemail second i pulled up to his house and seen him walking in with this bitch, like damn wtf i be doing to deserve this Lay? i really be sticking by this nigga and i don't be doing nothing wrong like i haven't cheated on him or did nothing to him i don't understand bruh!" i ranted to Lay on the phone "maybe its a misunderstanding Siy" layasia said "you telling me my nigga walking into his house with a bitch at 3:00 in the morning with a bitch ain't nothing?" i asked her "idk man you right." Lay said "well imma show him better then i can tell him, i'm sick of this shit!" i ranted .

     That same night monea called asking if we wanted to go to the club, being that i've been in a relationship for so long it's been forever since i've been to a club.  i instantly got up and got dressed. I wore a Gucci crop top with some light  jeans  and Gucci shoes that matched i had a middle part closure with light brown bundles i applied my 3D Siberian Lashes and applied some Broadway lipgloss the new orange one .

      As soon as we pulled up to the club it was a bunch of cars outside so i knew it was gone be lit tonight. the whole gang hopped out of me and Moneas car since we were the only two driving. monea sat down in a section where there was already boys sitting in, i knew for a fact some shit was bout to go down bc when i'm high there ain't no telling what im going to do.

After about 2 blunts and a couple of shots i was lit af, me and this boy i know were talking n he was getting pretty close but i ain't pay it any attention cause i'm just chilling . "Keim you know i got a bf right?" i asked
"ask me if i care abt ole boy. he ain't doing sum right" Keim said "chilll" i said whole hitting the blunt again.  a few mins passed and Kaleed called me i brushed him off and hung up the phone him calling me just reminded me of everything that happened earlier .

    After a few mins i decided to leave . ever since Kaleed called me i really couldn't get him off my mind. i decided to pull up on him cause me not being with him another min made me sick to my stomach. I got out my car and made my way upstairs . I knocked on his door and he revealed hisself in some shorts with no shirt on . i didn't say anything but we just stood there starring at each other. i begun to cry just looking at him reminded me of how much i love him .  "what's wrong Siyah" he asked me as i looked at him "man leo i saw you come up here with that bitch the other day .. i woke up with you on my mind and decided to pull up just to see you with someone else!? you know what this shit do to me?" i explained "Siyah
you deserve to be treated better man i swea but ion did nothing with her .. i couldn't man . if you had stayed a little longer then you would've know that she left . i have her $50 and she bought an uber and left. i got a lil carried away that night but i didn't do ANYTHING w/ her" he explained .

        After about 10 mins of just starring at each other he pulled me into a hug we just stayed there hugging each other, he closed the door and we walked to his room.. we talked about everything about how we're focusing more on each other and not gonna let anything separate us "well who was the boy you was in at the club tho i gotta know that" he said "oh that was keim" i said "that's crazy i grew up with jawn and he know we together" kaleed said "well you ain't got nothing to worry abt cause it's usss" i said "better be df" kaleed said catching a attitude with me. i love when he did this cause it turned me on. i got on top of kaleed and started kissing him. after a while we fucked and fucked and fucked. after getting in the shower i realized my period hasn't been on in a longgg time & im not on birth control. I got immediate butterflies in my stomach bc i was smoking and drinking tonight .

      For the rest of the night me and kaleed turned our phones off and just focused on us like we said we were. "we need too go to the doctors tmr" he demanded "we do cause i haven't had my period in a good lo min. but bae i'm scared cause i was drinking and smoking last night" i said "bae you gotta start thinking about things like this now okay? you've got more responsibilities on hand and you gotta let yo bald head ass friends know that too" he fussed at me "ok daddy" i chuckled we put on some netflix then fell asleep.

I really love when me and Kaleed have conversations like how we did last night it just lets me know where we stand frfr. I know he cares about me but sometimes he be doing to much and ion fw that . But this life and couples go through shit like that. it's been a long ass time since i've fight so ok i'm doing a good job with life.

_______________________________

lmaooo y'all really not playin about these updates ??😂✊🏽 all ive been seeing is "update update update" i'm trying . but i've been doing good lately.
PS: don't get jack with me in my comments cause i'll really fuss with a hoe 🥱😘. if i did something you ain't like then stop reading my book, orrrr say it in a mannerly way. i do not have to get on this app and type this shit out .