Siyah Anderson

I sat in Lays bed and listened to summer walkers "let it go"after hearing the song i began to just weep in tears. i couldn't believe somebody i planned on having all my kids with, spending the rest of my life with has now betrayed me in the worst ways ever.

Me and leo lived together now, i didn't wanna see him or have any type of conversation with him, i allowed him to still see kehlani because that would make me less than a women to keep his child away from him.

Life was going so well for me and now i feel like my life has took an complete change. i'm now damaged and hurt so badly that i just wanted to move away and start over.

No the relationship hasn't been perfect but as far as bringing another life into this world outside of our relationship is a major drag.

My mom is watching kehlani for the next two weeks so i can find us new living arrangements and figure our life out from here on out.

Lay came out the bathroom in shock when she saw me weeping.

"best why you in here crying like this" she said furrowing her eyebrows

"i'm hurt layasia i'm hurt to the point where i don't know what to do, the relationship has just been too rocky. too much has been going on" i said

"best one thing about it you too much of a bad bitch to be hurt or upset about any nigga. fuck him and everything he stands for. time dont mean shit. Kaleed been fucking with that bitch too he never left her alone and that's some weird ass shit" she said to me as i could see her beginning to get upset

I looked to the window in a blank stare as i heard layasia's phone calling someone

"who you-" i tried to say as she started talking

"so you knew that kaleed was fucking with that serenity bitch and ain't never said nothing" she yelled at keyshawn

"now bae that don't have anything to do with us why you tryna get in they business, Siyah and leo got they own shit going" he said

"idgaf that's my bestfriend you know what she means to me. but you got your best bet if you out here fucking round with other bitches" she said as she hung up on him.

i hadn't been on social media since this happened because i just don't wanna see anybody or talk to anybody.

i haven't even had it in me to get up and go out .

"bitch we doing something today" lay said as she put her shirt on.

"i'll be dammed if we just sit up in this house and be sad all day, let's get up and go" she said as she looked for some pants.

one thing about it lay made sure to keep me in a good mood about certain things, and for that i truly loved her.

I got up and hopped in the shower, while washing i thought about it. how life would be with our Kaleed, and finding love in someone else that's when i began to slowly start accepting that he wouldn't be in my life anymore.

after about 30 mins i got out the shower and my phone started ringing, I decided to just let it ring because i lm already knowing it's probably him .

I grabbed my face wash and head wrap to secure my edges as i started washing my face. my phone rung again, i became irritated, put my robe on and walked to go pick it up.

i had been ignoring him but this time i was gonna answer because at this point it was getting annoying.

i walked over to my phone and grabbed it and it was a unsaved number.

i thought to myself wtf because i've seen this number before but i just don't know from where.

i answered the phone saying "who's this" and the voice came blasting through "this is serenity and i'm calling to let you know Leo is my man bitch your time is over"

i let her finished talking and giggled than simply hung up. i wasn't gonna do the most otp with her because i NEVER argue.

"Oh ya bestfriend this bitch must be wanna tap"  i said walking back to the bathroom to wash my face .

Layasia came in the bathroom asking who

"girl why tf serenity just call her self calling my mfn phone about a piece of meat" i said in caresha voice

"lmaoo this bitch got us all types of fucked up" lay said as she went to go pick up my phone

She called her back. as the phone rang i sat in the bathroom laughing. Lay was the type to argue and beat yo ass. me on the other hand i'm not finna argue with you bby i'll see you when i see you. just don't forget.

i pressed some vaseline against my lips as lay said okay we going to whoop ha ass.

Lay watched her ig story revealing she was at the mall, in the food court to be exact. We hopped in my car as we sang "set it off" by boosie otw to beat this bitch ass.

we parked and went in the mall, serenity was sitting there with one of her homegirls. look like she was on ft with leo..

it had been almost months and serenity wasn't showing, no pregnancy stomach or nothing .

I walked up to the table, "Serenity bitch you pregnant right? then make your friend take this ass whopping for playn on my phone like you some little ass kid." i said looking at her and her friend .

"bitch wassup?" she said as she was about to swing on me

I punched her in her face then repeatedly began to throw fast punches at her, she was a sloppy fighter and wild but me i was getting straight to the point .

don't.. ever .. call .. my .. phone bitch i said as i threw a punch with every word.

"bitch bitch" i heard behind me as of fighting was happening

it was lay and her friend fighting, they had really been going at it, so i helped my bff and started boxing her friend .

serenity didn't even help her and she's out here fighting for her .

lay pinned her to the table, one hand holding her hair and the other punching her in the face.

even though lay was winning i still was tagging that hoe..
I threw another punch when i felt a hand grab my arm, roughly. "get tf off me" i yelled untill i turned around and noticed it was kaleed .

he looked mad asf . he didn't say anything just stared at me with anger .

Keyshawn went to get lay and we started walking out .

"oh really kaleed ? it's like that with us" serenity said as we walked away from them

"always been like that BITCH" i said while walking behind him

as we started getting closer to the door i turned around to notice serenity and her friend now fighting

"bitch why yeen help me i'm out here getting jumped for you" the girl screamed to the top of her lungs .

"where yo car at bra" he said to me while not looking at me

"don't talk to me like that nigga like you got the okay to talk to me that way tf" i yelled at him as we walked to the car

he opened the door for me and just looking at him made me think about everything that's been going on, i started swinging on him too

"you serious rn? in front of all these people?" he said while furrowing his eyebrow.

i didn't listen and barely even heard him say it. he picked me up and sat me in the car while i just cried my eyes out .

i slept the whole ride home, and when i woke up we were in bed together, i woke up feeling the best i have in days.

i knew it's not where i was supposed to be but it damn sure felt good. i closed my eyes and went back to sleep.