Kaleed Heyward

We walked into Siyahs cousin moniques house, i was impressed with her cousins house, it was nice asf, it looked a lil like Siyahs but it was bigger, she had a 5 bedroom condo. everybody got there own room and could do whatever they want.

   "Here bae" siyah said as we unpacked clothes in our room it was a target bag "tf is this mamas" i furrowed my eyebrows together
"your onesie" she smirked "bae i told you-" i tried to say "wanna be single" she joked "don't play wit me" i snatched her up.

     We put the onesies on and made so much videos i was tired of that shit. Keyshawn and Layasia flirted their asses off and i think i even seen them kissing "bestfriend you might as well say you taken" siyah said to Lay. "she is fuck you talkn bout" keyshawn joked "watch your tounge with my lo baby nigga" "shutcho ass up" he laughed.

    Monique brought her baby kingston out and behind her was a lightskin dude "who dat" i asked siyah as she sat in my lap. "oh that's dave nique babydaddy" she told me looking sexy asf "you gone have a baby soon" i said biting my lip "is that so?" she asked

    By 10:00 everybody was making couple videos and doing the exact most. "i told siyah she needed to sit her ass down twerking in that camera" "bae chill out" she said twerking on me, at this point i was hard and needed me in every inch of her.

  I picked siyah up and took her to the room, we started making out, and kissing each other all over our bodies, she unzipped my onesie and i unzipped her, i slipped my fingers into her pants, when i say waterfall her shit was wet.

    I took my pants off and automatically slid in when i said this was the best pussy i ever had it was, i dont know if it was because i had strong feelings for her or what but i started stroking and fucking her hard "leooooo" she softly moaned being that we weren't the only ones in the house, we switched positions and she sat on my dick riding me good, she climaxed and i could feel myself coming so i pulled off and released my self on her stomach.

She took her fingers and licked it all up " damn bae you nasty nasty" i joked "you should know this" she said biting her lip looking sexy asf. Lay came pounding on the door, so we hurried and zipped up our onesies up, "what lay" siyah said "bitchhh i miss you and keyshawn tryna get me pregnant ion like dat" lay joked "lay you so sicknen bruh" siyah yapped "i'll be back bae" she told me "alright mamas" i said, while turning to play my playstation, i couldn't leave it..