How it all started

It was a fine Saturday night I was sitting on my bed just thinking about life, am I good enough? What do i really deserve in life?  I could never really put my fingers on it . I decided to sit up when i heard my phone going off non stop, It was my bestfriend Layasia. she knew how i would get sometimes and wanted to check up on me i had no words for her so i just locked my phone and let it finish charging.

      Summer walker played low on my TV and i finished up some homework, my phone rung for the 10th time and i saw it was lay and answered "Hey bestfriend" i said to Layasia "Siyah don't bestfriend me i know you been seeing my calls" Layasia said. "no cap i did see your calls but a bitch in her feelings" i said "It's this party and i want us to go tonight" Layasia yelled  "no man" i pouted "ohhh okay bestfriend i'll be there in about 3 hours exact" Layasia  said fast & hung up .

       Layasia knew a whole lot about me that's the person i could turn to when i needed anything so i really know i vent to her about everything, she liked to get me out my moods when i got like this so I knew she wasn't playing, i ran to the bathroom and turned the hot water on, waiting for it to get hot i went to pick out my outfit. I chose a tight fitted fashion nova black dress with my Gucci slides and a black furry headband .

         After Washing off i got out the shower, washed my faced and took off my bonnet. i plugged up my flat iron and went to put on my 3D Mink eyelashes then i flat ironed my Virgin Brazilian bundles . This often took a long time because when i say my bundles are longggg they are longggg, as i begun i connected my iphone Xr to my beats pill and let Rod wave brace face blast through it

       I heard a knock at my door and went to answer it revealing Layasia, Layasia was a brown skin short girl with nice eyes and a slim shape with plenty ass to match. she pushed through and yelled "bestfriend you aren't ready yet ?!" "no hoe you know it takes me a min to get dressed" i semi yelled "just please hurry your ass up" she yelled .

       About 20 mins later i was ready and we hopped and my car and left. i drove a all black jeep and i loved my lo bit, i plugged my phone up to the aux and let Kash Doll blast through the speakers. Layasia typed the address in and i drove to the club . Enjoying our lil ride we recorded bestfriend snapchat's and Lay even started a lil live.

      We hopped out the car and instantly this boy catches my eye, he was driving a all black BMW i8 and was sitting on the hood of his car waiting for his homeboy to take his picture. His car was still on and he was playing Meek mill while taking his pictures "come tf on girl witchu looking at" Lay semi yelled "Lay i know you see that lo chocolate drop over there" i stuttered

      We walked in the club and ofc i had to put my mean mug on cause i play with NO bitch, and me and the bestie was looking good asf tonight as we walked i heard a bitch whisper "Thats Siyah and her bestfriend Layasia" i winked and kept walking. Even though we were  in the club i still couldn't manage to get ole boy off my mind, he was darkskin and tall with a smile that could make you drop dead he had dimples and a temp fade to match. everything seemed right about him, his lil swag.

     After a while i forgot all about that boy and heard City Girls Period playing me and lay instantly made snapchat videos and sipped on our liquor . From a distance i could feel someone looking at me but i payed it no mind i just went with the flow.

      After a whole lot of dancing me and Lay got tired and decided to sit down and smoke, i bought some pre rolled blunts and we lit them and smoked, not gonna lie this weed feels so good right now . I made a few videos of me smoking on snapchat and i noticed the boy again, him and his crew walked past our section and i licked my lips he's that fine! he had a lil bitch tryna keep up with him and i could really tell she ain't know what she was doing . "Ha" i said loudly, lay looked at me and said "bitch you make me sick"

        I was now back home and decided to take my clothes off , i started the water and hopped in the shower i got out and wrapped my frontal in my bonnet, i just starred at myself in the mirror. My full name is Siyah Anderson and im thick asf, lightskined with a Fat booty. sometimes i thought i was too fat  but i really knew deep down inside i was that bitch I had no stomach and i was curvy asf i had hips and butt that measured it all out.

        The next day i woke up and seen that i had 4 missed calls from Lay i chuckled and called her back, Lay can be a hot mess at times but i love her a lot. "Heyyyy bestfriendddd" i cooed "heyyyyyyyy" she cooed back "what's tea?" i said "so you remember ole chocolate drop you saw last night" she said fast "hell yeah he had that fye ass car" i said with excitement "yeah him.... he msged me on instagram he wanna get to know you" she said with a proud voice "your lyingggg" i said shockingly "i'm dead ass" she said seriously "tell him to text me bitch" i said harshly "bet bet" she said and we hanged up .

      I got up and started to get dressed. i curled my virgin brazilian bundles into some tight curls and i wore a pink sweat suit and some black ugg boots . it was cold outside so i put on a thin black headband and left out my house. I plugged in the aux and youngboy lonely child blasted through my speakers"

       As soon as i walked into the mall i headed for pink i could never go wrong with pink panties or a good sports bra, money was pretty tight, so i wasn't really planning to spend much i worked at a hair salon so i had a pretty good check that following week and spent what i could. i bought 10 pink panties and a black sports bra and made my way to the food court. I got some American Deli and waited for my order.

        I went live on instagram and talked to my followers while i waited /@LeoOmertà "Whats goin? no cap you fine asl" i instantly screenshoted and ended the live not knowing what to say ..
🅱️estfri🔚🥂🥰
Brooo why you ended the live that was him!!!!

Me
Girl ion had know what to say to that 😭🥺.

🅱️estfri🔚🥂🥰
Text him bsf!! he likes you Fasho.

Me
Alright bet.

       I got my american deli and went to my car, i plugged my phone up to the Aux and let my sap playlist play, i really liked slow songs and mostly played them when i was alone so i could really feel the lyrics . before pulling off i took up the courage to text the boy back..

@ItssMeSiyah
what up ☺️ i seen yo comment on my live and thanks 💞

      i locked my phone and drove off singing to Tamar Braxton All the way home . My house was about 10 mins away from the mall, when i got home i unplugged my phone and hopped out the car locking my door and going to eat .. while i was eating i put my phone on charge and found a good movie on netflix. I loved movies about Zombies and weird shit so i played The walking dead on Netflix and ate my Honey Mustard wings, as i was eating my phone buzzed twice

@LeoOmertà
you welcome shawty i hope i can take you out soon or sum like that

@LeoOmertà
i fw your style you poppin lil ma 😍😍

@ItsMeSiyah 
ya we can chill sometime, and thanks again 😘

      I was feeling myself cause lil boe texted me. we was talking for about a good 4 hours and he asked what i wanted to do and honestly i said the movies and out to eat those were my 2nd fav things to do. It was a Friday and we planned our plans for Saturday, Later on that night i called Layasia and told her the tea she was really happy and she felt a good vibe so i was cool on it .