Siyah Anderson

It's been about a week since christmas. it's now New years and i was out with the gang just having fun, kaleed messaged me a couple of times to make sure i was okay.. as we was watching the ball drop i ran to the bathroom and layasia ran behind me to make sure i was alright. i just started throwing up and i felt nauseous asf i just needed to go home and lay down. i went home and jumped in the shower and as soon as i hit the bed i fell asleep .

the next day we were at the salon doing hair, and someone calls Monea she put the phone on speaker cause we kept no secrets in this salon the girl on the phone said "hey is the monea" "this is she" monea said .. "well i'm calling because me and your gf have been dealing for the longest and i really just found out about you but i think you should know what's going on instead of looking dumb in her face every night" the unknown voice said "excuse me who df is this " monea said looking surprised asf "ohhh my name is tanesha" the girl said "well how tf you get my number" Monea asked "look i really didn't call you to fuss and fight with you i'm literally just tryna let you know what's been going on with me and your gf" the girl said "i'm at work right now and i really don't have time to discuss this with you, let's meet up at a restaurant or something cause i can't do this over the phone" monea said "okay i'll meet you at the starbucks on king street at 4" the girl said "i get off at 3 so i'll be there" monea said "well wtf was that about" i said after she hung the phone up "i don't know but imma get to the bottom of it" monea said "cause tf how the fuck she even get your number and when tf did bitches become bold enough to call you" Monique said "she think i'm coming there with just me i got 30 mins to go get my gf cause tf" "you can definitely leave early and go figure out wtf is going on" i told her "don't clock out just let your hours run" i added "thanks so much lo cuz i'll be back if y'all don't close up" monea said "as i was finishing curling my clients hair i see kaleed walk in "bae i thought you was gonna be ready when i got her" he fussed at m " i thought i would be done but she wanted curls bae give me like 10 mins" i said "alright man" he said walking to the back of the shop into my office .

about 20 mins passed by and i was finished with my clients hair, i recorded her hairstyle and posted it, and she paid me and left. i got a notification saying kaleed went live so i know he was bored, i cleaned up my station while watching his live and walking to the back "i'm ready babess" i said he flipped the camera on me "bout time damn" he took me to go get something to eat and then we home. I just had got out the shower but left the water running for him and i laid down on the bed just scrolling through social media . i seen Monea call the group facetime so i answered and she started spilling tea "so basically Tanesha said her and niya had sex at niya house and how she got my number out niyas phone and she was like how she didn't even know we was together but this story ain't adding up cause its pictures of me and niya as her homescreen & lockscreen so it's no way she didn't see me or know about me, then she said they been messing around for about 2 years and me and niya been dealing for like 3 years .. i'm tryna add this story up but it just don't make sense to me" monea explained "ain't no fucking way they don't been having sex & laid up for 2 years like you don't exist monea" kayla said "you damn right sis cause ain't no way this girl gotta be lying or something" I added to my sisters comment "well bestfriend i think you need to keep playing along and see where this goes cause this girl may not be lying fr and you not bout to look dumb all up in Niya face and she fucking this other bitch" monique said "yeah you right but this ain't over fr" monique said.

by time i knew it Kaleed was out the shower standing in the bathroom mirror naked .. he was drying off and i was trying so hard not to loom at him but damn he was looking good, i hanged up the phone and ran in the bathroom and started kissing him he knew what time it was so he lead me to the bed and threw me down, he slid in and started going crazy, we fucked like ducks and it felt so good kaleed flipped me over so much it was fun, after about 2 hours of straight sex we ended up getting in the shower again but this time we got in together and we were just talking about our future and stuff, i loved moments like this cause it really made me feel like he wasn't going no where 4 life ! We got out the shower and just laid in bed on our phones i made videos of him and he made some of me and we fell asleep on each other ..

————————-

what uppp😭 i'm tryna get back consistent with this book so here you gooo💯😭💚.. welp
the story line isn't quite over yet but i was thinking about starting another book but i WONT drop 2 at once that's tooo much work so i'll finish this one pretty soon 😩❗️ i plan on like stopping at chapter 50, that'll come pretty fast .. but imma really miss writing about siyah and Kaleed when that time comes 😢..