Siyah Anderson

I woke up and was in the best mood ever, not really thinking about the situation that happened last night i knew Kaleed was a jerk but it didn't really bother me cause i don't know how him like that and i'll probably never see this boy again. I slid out of bed and turned some fantasia on my Roku, i was in a cleaning mood and i wanted to clean my condo and do some homework. College has really been kicking my ass lately. i'm only doing college for my later career. As for now i was doing hair in this salon that i hated. it was too out of order and unorganized i loved my job and what i did but the order of everything ticked me off.

  The next song had me damn near in tears it was so sad, and i always thought why do i run into the wrong niggas i just wanna settle down and be happy but it never seems to work out for me. wiped my tears and called Lay because i still hadn't gotten a chance to tell her about last night . "Are you serious" Lay yelled through my phone "i'm deadass" i laughed while saying "I'm glad to see you not worrying about it" she blated "yeah i don't really know him and i'm not gonna stress myself over that" i explained "Glad to hear that bestie" she said loudly "we got our spa day today what time we leaving"
"some lady emailed me last night and she wants her hair done so i'm gonna step in and do that really quickly" i said "now?" she asked.
"no at like 1:00" i said "so we can start spa day at 3 a lil late today" i yapped we joked about a few things after that and i hung up, turning my TV up and finished cleaning .

I hopped out my car and walked into the salon, i heard a few hey ands went to my station plugging up my hot irons and everything i needed for this lady hairstyle. She walked in with her hair shampooed and blew out all i had to do was get straight to work, i braided her hair down laying down the foundation and i began to sew her hair in, she had some Peruvian straight hair soo all i had to do was slay her edges and straighten it. i finished sewing her hair down and then started on her closure, i was feeling myself today so i made her some raw ass swoops. I gave her my big hand held mirror and let her see her hairstyle. i recorded her to post to my hair page on ig and she payed me. i cleaned up my station and left by this time it was already 2:30.

I parked next to my bestie and hopped out my car, i knocked on Lays window indicating that i was there and she needed to get out the car. she hopped out and we briefly recorded each other on snapchat and posted it. our spa was in the mall, this is why we love Atlanta everything you need is in the mall. I didn't really dress up today being that i had to work earlier i had on some black leggings and a pink sweat shirt with my black uggs, the mall was really packed today but i didn't care cause i was doing nothing today. We walked into the spa place and got our kitty's waxed, it was so funny cause i was quiet asf but Lay would scream and act all crazy. by time we left out the spa store it was 4:00 and i was starving so we went to the food court and got my favorite "American Deli".

      I turned around and standing there looking sexy asf it was Leo a, i glanced at him hoping he didn't see me cause i'm still upset about the other day. he was with about 3 other boys and they all matched his fly. but i still sat there talking to Lay. "girl i know you see you know who over there" She whispered "i see his ass and what? ion got nothing to say to him" i furrowed my eyebrows together. "well bitch you better say something cause he walking over here now" she said quickly .

I looked up and there he was standing over me looking fine as ever "I honestly just wanted to apologize to you, i was wrong for what i did last night and i shouldn't have asked you that" he looked me in my eyes "ion pressed about it" i hissed " can we possibly try again?" he asked "i'll think about it" i said with attitude i wrote my number down on the napkin and handed it to him, he gave me the sexiest smiled ever as he walked away with his friends.

678-233-3382
   What's goin luv. it's Leo

Me
   hey phoo

678-233-3382
   Awww now i'm phoo i fw it

Me
  Lol. anyways how are we to try this again?

678-233-3382
  Could i come over ?

Me
you don't think that's a lil weird

678-233-3382
i swear it's not gone be like that.

Me
i guess soo boe

     I shared my location with leo and i plopped down on my bed. he was lowkey making me feel for him. I lowkey got into a depressing mode because why is it so easy for me to fall in "love" i always do this and end up getting hurt bad asf, it's lowkey sad asf . I sent Lay a text letting her know what was going on she replied but i didn't check it, i hopped in the shower and freshened up. i just throw on a all black sweat suit and pulled my hair in a high ponytail. i still had my eyelashes on from earlier so i still looked a lil cute at least. my house was already clean so i just chilled untill he got there

        I heard knocking at the door and looked through the peephole and there he was looking fine as fuck, i opened the door and said hey "you gone let me in" he furrowed his eyebrows together and asked.  I laughed and stepped to the side letting him in

     30 mins went by and we were watching Netflix, "The only reason i asked to come over is so we can get to know each other better, i felt really bad about what happened last night i ain't mean it like that" he said breaking the silence "it's coo i guess i'm sorry for slapping your ass, ion meant it like that i'm just sick of niggas taking advantage of me. but you good foo" i explained . " honestly females wanna call me a hoe and shit, don't get me wrong sex is good but i only treat these females how they treat they self, but you didn't give it up the first nigh and i respect you for that" he told me. "i could never be no ran through hoe" i chuckled
"i been peeped that" he chuckled.

     We were know on our 3rd movie, and he was sleeping he got comfortable on my lap which was so weird. i could tell that he got really comfortable with me and i was okay with that cause as long as he needed me i was gonna be there for him. i starred at him for a long time Leo is so handsome to me, i just realized that he has dimples on both sides of his cheecks to top his fineness off . i recorded snaps of us cause this lowkey could be the start of something real.