Siyah Anderson

I sat a brazilian wig on a manikin and joked with my followers on my live, i was bleaching my wig and getting ready to dye it green with dark green highlights, this wig was the shit and i saw many people commenting asking about it . "i only do walk-ins when it comes to selling wigs ladies" i explained i normally didnt like shipping wigs to people and all that other stuff, either you come in the salon i work at and buy it or you don't get it i didn't wanna be unoriginal or unorganized.

       @LeoOmertà has joined the live, i seen that and my heart dropped. "why you look nervous all of a sudden" someone commented "first of all i'm not i'm chillin" i laughed . i got done bleaching and coloring the hair and let the dye sink into it. a few mins later i see Kaleed put a heart eye, shortly after that i ended the live.

My sister Kayla was a professional nail tech and had went out of town to Florida to do the city girls nails, she just had got back this morning and we had made plans to go out tonight with Laynasia. There was this big party tonight so i KNOW i had to look like a bad bitch, I took a shower and got myself together, then i straightened my hair making it straight asf applied my 3D Siberian minx lashes. i went all out tonight being that i knew everyone was gonna be at this party. I plugged my ring light into the wall and applied my broadway lipgloss to my lips being that i got ready at a good pace tonight i had time to make videos and etc shit.

My sister came to my house and demanded me to put on her eyelashes "Siyah plssss i promise i will get you some American Deli" she begged "bitch you are 24 years old there ain't no way you can't put on eyelashes" i hissed "siyah come tf on" she pleaded "ughh come on man and DONT MOVE" i hissed again "AnD DoNt MoVe" she mocked me.

After putting Kaylas eyelashes on i watched a few people's stories to see how they was looking for this party. i seen Leo's and on my life he looked soooo good, he had some jeans with a black long sleeve shirt and black Balenciaga's he had this nice chain on to top his outfit off. i screenrecorded the video of him and then kept watching, i rolled my eyes as i seen him in the mirror with this girl, the same girl from the club the other night. she looked basic in a fashion nova cheap dress and some grey stilettos that barely went with the dressed, she wore her hair in a curly bob that i could really fix up for her.

After Lay got to my house i slipped my Burberry dress on that Kayla brought me back from Flordia, i already had plan on getting this dress, but she bought it for me and said it was wayy cheaper in Flordia. i had a huge collection of headbands and i found one that mimicked the burberry design. i topped the outfit with some black red bottoms, i hated burberry heels and refused to put them on. After making videos in my mirror we left out got in the car and turned on some Megan thee stallion Sex Talk.

As we pulled into the parking lot that I8 caught my eyes confirming that Leo was there. Not gonna lie i looked good asf and was on my boujie girl shit tonight. i hopped out the car showing my figure and Lay recorded me "Yassss these bitches besties could neverrrrrr" she yelled. we didn't park far from leo car and i glanced at it noticing he was sitting in the car!!! i told Kayla and Lay and we laughed and walked in. i made sure my ass was moving cause i know he was watching me .

We got in the club and sat at our section smoking hookahs and weed just having a good time. i made so many videos i was just sure i had no more storage. Valentine's by Rylo Rodriguez began to play, I began to do a slow twerk before i know it there were so many flashing lights on me. Lay and Kayla jumped in and next thing you know the whole club was recording us dancing. "THEY AINT SEEING US OOOUU THEY BLIND" we all sang.

       Next thing i know this girl comes up to me and yells "bitch why tf you laying up with my nigga" she caught me off guard, i look up and it's the same bitch that was on Leo's story. "Bitch you got 10 seconds TO GET THE FUCK out my face" i furrowed my eyebrows and yelled . "You gone rock sum?!" she yapped i pulled my hair up in a pony tail and started sticking her in her face. By time i knew it i was on top of her beating her face in, and Kayla and Lay are rocking out with her friends. my girls dumbing out while her and her girls getting they ass thrashed. "Siyah what the fuck stop this shit" i heard a male say trying to break it up, i knew it was Kaleed cause i heard his thick atlanta accent. The bitch had my hair and i hear leo yell out "Serenity let her go" Keyshawn was splitting lay, kayla and Serenitys friend up and Leo was splitting me and Serenity up. "yaaa bitch, you ain't checking shit try me again bitch!!!" i yelled as leo carried me out the party.

i quickly let my hair out the ponytail so i could look mad & sexy asf. "you know you to fucking pretty to be out here fighting like dat boe ong" Kaleed yelled at me  his yelling lowkey turned me on cause he got this thick ass atlanta accent . "control your pet my nigga" i yelled at him "you got bitches coming up to me asking me about you and shit, when i'm not even on her level to be fussing with her AND YOU AINT EVEN FUCKING ME" i yelled loudly at Leo "imma handle her she was wrong for even coming to you and addressing you on some hoe shit like that, cmon jhit lemme take you home boe" he grabbed my arm and i followed him, even though i was mad asf i was still happy to be with him and leaving out the party with him. I know that had her burning up. i sent Lay and Kayla a text letting them know what was going on, since we all rode together. my key was in kaylas hand bag anyway and i know they could've drove my car. back home.

I woke up and i was laying down in a unrecognizable room, i realized it was Leo's room and suddenly felt safe again. it was still dark outside indicating it was night. i got up and noticed he was in the shower i knocked on the door and yelled "Kaleed how am i gonna get home" " chill out you can stay here tonight" he yelled out to me. i sucked my teeth and looked for my phone, he had it on his charger. i knew Lay and Kayla were wondering where i was so i called them and filled them in "You bouta come back home pregnant" Kayla joked "Girl stfu i think tf not" i laughed "alright bye bitches i gotta go" i quickly hanged up and pretended i was watching TV the whole time. "You wanna shower mike tyson" he chuckled "what the fuck you think?" i hissed "damn ma calm down, ion did shit" he furrowed his eyebrows at me " then tell me why tf your animal tried to check me at the party about laying up witcho ass" i said with attitude now standing. "i don't fucking know, we took a few videos that night and she prolly went though my phone, i don't even fw her like that" he explained "you ain't gotta explain shit to me nigga ion your bitch" i hissed he came really close to me making me think he was finna hit me and he just started kissing me.

   Lord knows i wanted to reject but i couldn't, this sensation just came over me and i wanted more, He pushed me down on his bed and kept kissing me, after a while he pulled my dress up and began to eat my pussy,i moaned loud asf and tried to push him away but i was to weak to even do anything. i climaxed and he came back up and we started kissing.

he let up and i got up and went to go wash off, while i was in the shower 10,000 things ran through my mind. after about 30 mins i got out the shower and i noticed he left one of his shirts on the counter for me, i slid in his shirt and came out the bathroom. my bundles were wet but i didn't pay it any kind because i'm about to get my hair done.

"Thank you" i said to him "you welcome ma, don't be out here fighting like that that boe im telling you, you to fucking pretty for that"he preached "yeah ik it wasn't my intentions but your friend serenity had me fucked up" i chuckled "I really have anger issues growing up i went through so much it just had me really upset and my anger has been haywire since then" i explained "shit i feel you, i never really had that mother figure in my life, my ma left me and my lil sister with my granny since i've been in 9th grade, My granny always bitching and talking to me and my lil sis like shit. as soon as i got of age i left, i go see my lil sis here and there but other then that i keep my distance from my family, my mom never gave us a chance to meet our dad. she took us away from him and we couldn't make a bond with him. no matter how hard he tried she was upset because he was having an affair" he vented "my anger is terrible asf , so i don't blame you. i'll step in the ring if i have to" he said "but just try as much as you can to leave the negativity alone you raw with that hair shit and i can see you getting somewhere with it and fighting ain't the way" he said He looked up at me and noticed i was crying His story hit me so hard because nobody deserves to have to go through that i thought "I pulled him to a hug and told him everything was gonna be okay.

    Few hours later i was on my phone looking at the pictures and videos of me and my girls at the club, our video of us twerking went viral and it was soooo fye. i posted a couple of videos i recorded and felt myself dozing off, his phone kept pinging and i'm pretty sure it was that serenity bitch i had fought at the club wondering why he grabbed me instead of her or something but he just kept playing his game paying it no attention.  i turned to the wall and fell asleep feeling comfy asf.