Siyah Anderson

I walked in the salon and instantly heard Megan Thee Stallion sex talk, i was so happy to be walking into my own shop. i noticed the shop was full up with people and Monea had already set my station up "thanks big cuz" i said as i walked past her, i called the first Lady's name i seen on my list o instantly started on her hair "Did you want a full set" i heard Kayla ask the lady, i can't lie i was happy asf to just be in the own space of my people. Monique was styling this cut and i can't lie it looked great, i looked over to see Narjai braiding tribal braids on this girl. everything was greattttttt.  "Whew this my 3rd head today" Narjai said "girl you bustin them shits through" Nique added "y'all doing y'all shits period" i said to them as i was doing hair.

       "Hey baby" i said as i answered the phone for Kaleed "i seen layasia live bae and y'all handling shit down there, every bitch tryna get they hair done, y'all got traffic backed upppp" he told me "yesss baby thas em" i said chuckling "man tbfh i want sum of you right now" he said "babe you on speaker" i said laughing, i looked around and everyone was giving me that smirk "imma call you back Leo" i said before hanging up. Summer walker girls need love to played on the shop speakers, as i danced to it on live .  after a while i got tired of live and ended it by time i knew it, it was the end of the day and Nique was locking the door, we all sat in our cars waiting for each other to leave and make sure were okay.

          I went in the mall just to get some american deli i was craving it, so i ordered some honey mustard wings with some seasoned fries, as they called my number on the receipt i got up and went to get my phone standing in the american deli line i see Breannah and her friend, i pushed through them and grabbed my food, while putting my phone down i called kaleed and seasoned my fries, "Baby i miss you" i said " i miss you to fat ma, wya" he asked "at american deli, and guess who i see" i looked at her and then kept walking out the mall.

I hopped out my jeep and grabbed my food, and somebody called me i answered the phone as i ranged the doorbell to Kaleeds house, "hello? what's up" i said "you needa leave that fuck nigga bro ong" i heard a voice say "who this ? you don't know shit about me and my nigga" i said as i pushed through kaleed putting my food on the counter "Siyah who is that" he asked but i ignored him "Bro siyah it was supposed to be me and you" the voice said "bruh gtfo" i hanged up my phone and opened my food box, i looked up to see Kaleed staring at me like i stepped on his big toe or sum "what nigga" i furrowed my eyebrows together. "who was that" "i don't know they was saying how i needed to leave you and how it was supposed to be us" i explained to him while eating a chicken "that's probably terry sorry ass" he said laughing "terry could never even kiss me da fuck bae" he pulled his phone out and pulled me to him kissing my check i know he was being petty, so i went along with it.

         "Babe remember that night i told you my stomach was hurting?" I asked kaleed "yeah what abt it ?" he asked. "i think i'm pregnant no cap" i said to him "aye bae no cap i been wanting to talk to you about that, i don't want a child with another female if it ain't you, so if you're pregnant this gon be something i've been wanting for a long time" kaleed said. I was nearly in tears, i've never had someone feel this way abt me and i can't lie it was really making me feel good. "i'll pick up some pregnancy test tmro on my way home from work" he said "nah bae i'll do it. i get off early tmro since nique isn't opening. and i'll stop by and get them" i said to him "alright baby" he said to me .

    I already took my shower so Kaleed went in, he left his phone on the desk and i never ever went through his phone so he probably wasn't worried about it. I seen his phone ring off at least 10 times so i opened his phone, the last time he spoke with Breannah was 3 days ago so i opened their msgs

Breannah 😶
So it's really fuck me?

Me
I got a girl, and you ain't an important factor in my life Bre

Breannah😶
but i miss you and i don't wanna lose you

Me
I ain't gone say i don't be missing you, but you gotta move df on

Breannah 😶
atleast i know half of you still miss me 🥰❤️ Siyah could never
                        Read Friday at 3:30

                       Today 10:45 PM
Breannah 😶
I seen yo lightskin ass gf in the mall today and i heard her on the phone with you tryna be funny🙄🙄🙄. like you wasn't mine first she don't know that i can take you from her whats wrong with that light bitch i'm sick of her coming in between us we meant to be Kaleed Heyward ✋🏽.

Baby text me back, can i come over today?

I'm on my way cause i know you teasing me

Love you ❤️

Me
Yeah come on BRE & hurry up

  After i texted breannah i jumped up and put on Kaleeds black hoodie i put on my timberlands i left at his house a while ago and braided my hair in a halo braid, it sounded as if he was getting out the shower and i heard the doorbell, i opened the door revealing breannah in Some booty shorts and a crop top and her hair in a sloppy bun, i pulled her by her bun and got on top of her "bitch stop fucking wit me bra when the fuck you gone get it?" we was throwing shots at each other and when i got up  and tried to swing on her kaleed grabbed my arm. "let me go cause why tf you acting as if you miss this bitch in y'all msgs?" i said "bruh ong he ain't never gone leave me alone you might as well keep beating my ass bitch " breannah said "bitch i don't fucking want you breannah" he yelled so loud i got scared Breannah started crying "bruh why can't it just be us?" she asked "bitch tf is wrong with you? huh? when you gone get the picture in your head bitch that he don't fucking want you, you must be jealous of me cause everytime i look you always calling me lightskin like bitch do you wanna be me?i yelled at bre he grabbed her arm and pulled her out his house he went outside, i ran upstairs to pack my shit up i'm tired of fighting with this girl over this nigga, i heard him coming back up stairs so i hurried up to get my shit, he stood in the doorway as i took his hoodie off revealing  me in my pink sports bra "BRUH WHERE TF YOU GOING" he yelled at me " i'm going home bruh, i'm sick of fighting this girl and fighting for our relationship, if you want breannah kaleed you can have her, and if i am pregnant don't even worry bout it bruh ion never needed no nigga, and i can raise a baby on my own, with my momma and my sister. I think you think i need you and ong i don't i'm not bout to keep letting "love" make me unhappy like this" i picked up my bag and tried to walk out the door Kaleed picked me up and layed me on the bed "bruh i'm not doing this with you tonight" i said while not looking at him "Siyah you ain't going no fucking where bruh if i wanted breannah then i would've went with her bruh ong, i don't want that bitch do you not understand that? i'm not pressing Breannahs line she pressing mine bro" he said while getting off me "but Siyah if you wanna leave go head bruh, ion tryna make us have toxic energy against each other, that's something ion tryna do" he said i just stared at him and then started crying. "bruh you think i wanna leave you fr ?" i said while crying . he came and hugged me and we just sat there cuddling.