Siyah Anderson

I was so excited for my weekend, my favoriteeee cousin Monique was having a get together at her house, and even if she didn't invite me to spend the night i still stayed the weekend with her.

We all got that one cousin that you just talked about the WHOLE family with!! well that was me and monique, nique is a bit older but she was always like a sister to me and kayla. our other cousins were a bit jealous of our bond but we ain't give 2 fucksss.

    I hopped out of bed and put on my yellow jordan's shirt with the Jordan Retro 1s to match i decided not to wear a headband because of the type of outfit i was wearing, instead i did some raw swoops on my edges, put some big hoops in and put my name plate around my neck and left.

I got in my car and played "body" by Summer Walker i had a reason to flood my snap cause i was Kaleed Heywards girlfriend!! I posted my snaps and called Nique we was supposed to be meeting at the mall to catch up and do a lil shopping together. I saw my cousins all black charger and parked near her.

As soon as i got to the food court i spotted my cousin from a distance, i pulled out my phone ready to record her "cousinnnnnnn" we both yelled as we recorded each other. i haven't seen my cousin in what feels like years, she was rawww with the haircuts and dying. she traveled around to do hair and raw ass haircuts, once i opened my shop i definitely needed her working there.

Monique was a brown skin short pretty ass girl, she had the body of a hour glass, she gave birth to my lil cousin Kingston, i was so proud of Nique cause even tho she had a baby her body was still banging she made sure to hit the gym everyday, i know the Andersons got plenty of ass cause WHEW nique ass was FATT !!! fatter then mine. she had her hair cut into a fade with some greenish bluish dye to top it off she had a smile that would make you drop dead, even tho nique had a haircut she would still get bundles every once in a while that touched her ass!!!

Sitting next to her was her fine ass bestfriend Monea, Monea was a slim darkskin girl with the perfect ass to match her 'lil body. "heyyy moneaaa" i said to her "heyyyy siy" she sang "girl you getting thicker init gimmie some ass" she joked looking at my ass "yesss ma'ammm leo putting that work in" i joked "LEOOO" they both said at the same time "yesss bitches Kaleed Heyward" i said .

"oh yeah i can see us having to beat bitches ass every damn day" Monique joked "already had to" i bragged "One of his lil bitches found her self addressing me before i even really fucked with kaleed like that, she came to approach me at the club so y'all know i beat that ass" i said "awww yeah, lemme go ahead and get these feed in braids" Monea joked Monea was so aggressive she was the meanest out of everybody. she's the smallest, but trust me Nea nea could really back her shits up.

"How's King?" i asked nique "girl he's good bad as ever he's with his no good daddy" she said "ohh lawd let's not bring his lightskin ass up" i joked "right make me sick with that ugly ass haircut" monea said "lmfaoo cut his hair for him nique" i joked "aht aht bitches chill on my baby daddy" Nique said as she sipped her water "where's kayla and lay?" monea asked "Lays still asleep and Kayla doing the Taylor Girlz nails" i explained "yeah kayla done sprouted off with that nails shit i'm so proud of her".

"How's everything going with your shop?" nique asked "i got a meeting with the man on monday to let him know what i wanna add on and take off" i told them "i wanna add a  mimi nail salon and makeup area in so kayla can be slaying people's nail, and i just gotta find someone to do makeup" i ranted "kayla always on the go going to people but instead she can just have her on home shop" i explained "yeah that's a really good idea" nea nea added "yep and you already got your staff here sitting in front of you" nique blated "i'll be cutting and dyeing hair, and nea will be your receptionist since she's really good at bookings and all that fancy stuff" she added "bettt, we gone be the hottest stylers in atl bitchh" i said with excitement

It was Thursday afternoon, i played my playlist on youtube and did a deep cleaning around my house, i'm going to monique's house for the weekend and i wanna come back to a clean ass house. I mopped, dust, swept, folded, burned candles and cleaned everything, i hated messy houses and would talk bad on people who had them, so i made sure mine was clean so no one would talk abt mine.

A few mins later i heard a key twisting in my door, Lay busted the door open with a KFC box in her hand "your fucking fat ass" i joked "HEYYY BESTFRIEND" she yelled "bitch close my door" i said "bitch bye you start dating Leo and think you the shit i will cut you and leo" she joked "getcho ass on, you ain't gone touch that" i joked "it be yo own people" she said sarcastically "bestfriend why you cleaning up like how our mamas made us clean up on a sunday night" she asked "cause nique having a get together and you know we always stay the whole weekend" i said "bitchhh you could've told me like yesterday now i gotta run home and pack up" she said eating the last chicken in her box "alright hurry girl, cause i'm leaving after this" i said.

      I facetimed Leo to see what he was doing and i noticed he seemed a lil sad "what's wrong bubba" i asked "i don't understand why i gotta be the one to always go through shit boe" he explained "bae God puts his strongest soilders through the hardest battles" i assured him "

         damn siyah you know how to make a nigga fall deep" he admitted "that's why they call me lo siy" i bragged "lmaoo uglah ahh lo girl" he exaggerated "whatchu doing this weekend" he asked "my cousin having a lil kickback at her house and imma slide through" i told him "that's what's up, niggas invited" he asked "hell yeah i was finna ask you if you wanted to come"  i said while sitting my camera up mopping my kitchen floor "yeah imma come mamas" he assured me "count it strange NOT when i have yo hood ass in a onesie" i said seriously "mmcht you trippin no cap, ion wearing no damn onesie" he said with attitude "we will see" i shrugged"

     We sat on the phone for hours as he smoked his blunt. I was wiping down my island when i heard a knock on the door "aye who dat" he asked "mind your business" i said i opened the door revealing my ex and lay "get this ugly ass clown ass nigga on somewhere" lay said pushing through me "BAE" i heard leo yell "siyah plea-" Tyrell said "what the fuck are you doing here" i asked him "Baby i miss you and i wanna start over" he explained Lay was already telling Leo what was going on, surprisingly leo and Layasia got along good asf . "you need to get from by my door right now brah on G" i yelled i looked down the hall to see Kaleed walking fast to my door.

" nigga get your duck ass back tf, she ain't want you clown" he said as he wrapped his arms around my waist "so you done move on to the next nigga?" Tj asked "nigga i been off your clown ass, we ain't seen each other in like 4 months the fuck you came to my hous-" i tried to say as Leo punched him dead in his face "getcho duck ass on my nigga" me and lay watched from the door. Tj got up and ran down the hall clicking the elevator button, i stood there with my mouth in a O shape, "i- you- Leo you okay?" i followed him as he walked back in the house.

"WORLLDDDSTARRR lay said as she went live telling her followers what just happened. Me and leo were in the bathroom i sat on the sink pulling him between my legs "you okay bubba" i asked him with a sweet voice "yeah i'm straight on Mob" he said "you really crazy bout me huh?" i asked "that shit turning me on" i whispered in his ear "why you ain't tell me bout that nigga?" he furrowed his eyebrows together and asked.

" Tj hurt me real bad boe, i wasn't worried about him anymore lay and my girls n them helped me get over his ass and i just continued living my life, he cheated on me with this girl who used to hang with me and Layasia her name was kiara, we all was close asf but nah she betrayed me and was fucking my nigga "ex nigga" he corrected me "yeah ex nigga" i chuckled "she was a clown ass bitch, and when i see her it's on sight" i said "nah let ole ugly have him, you ain't worried bout him and her ass either" he said "yeah but damn bae you ain't had to do the damn race up here" i said "nahh i heard a deep voice and lay yelling and i had to pull up" he said

I pulled him in for a kiss and we started making out, he gave me hickeys and i gave him hickeys we made cute lo couple videos and pictures in the mirror with our hickeys and posted them.