Kaleed Heyward

It was 1:30 in the morning and i just got in the house from Siyahs house. She was on my mind heavy since i now had her scent all over me, it ain't been long but i'm actually catching feelings for this girl which is weird for me but i gotta chill this shit out, i powered my phone on and a lot of messages had been coming through   i noticed serenity called me so i called her back "hello" she said quietly "oh you sleep i'll hit you tmro night" i said "nah i ain't sleep but i wanna see you" she said "i'll be on my way" i said "don't take long babe" she said I hung up. i hate when she calls me babe, baby, or bae we are strictly just sex partners.

      I got to Rens house and instantly got into it, i pecked her lips a few times, and immediately slid into her she bit her lip as i slowly stroked her pussy. "mmm leo" she said moaning and groaning, i felt my self climaxing and pulled out ejaculating on her stomach. i wiped it all up and pulled my pants up. "damn you wasn't playing no games tonight" she said "i never play games" i said as i walked out the door and left. I could hear her calling my name but i just kept walking.

      I got in my car and plugged my phone to the aux playing Kodak black, as i drove back home i was deep in my thoughts. i really treated serenity as if she was Siyah when we were having sex. lord himself knows i can't wait to slide into Siyah. but i guess it's just gonna have to wait. I pulled up into my yard and went in the house .

         The next day came and i got the okay that my shop was ready, i customize design shoes and sell them, i actually sell to some pretty big people. Offset, Kodak black, Tyga and plenty more have bought shoes from me before. I know them hearing that i finally got a shop is going to make them glee asf.

   On my way to the shop i picked up Keyshawn and his lil brother Xavier so they could help me get my shit together in the shop. I posted to my Instagram that "Leo's customs" was hiring and instantly got msgs from people. Keyshawn, Xavier and I had been working from noon to dawn putting things up in the shop. everything came along great asf. not only did we have shoes we had cuban links and etc. I recorded a boomerang on ig and posted "Name a nigga doing what i am?".  i locked up the shop and left out with a smile on my face, i was feeling accomplished.

    Me and the bro's went to get some food , we had been working all day and i was hungry asab, we went to wild wings and i told keshawn about Siyah and her bestfriend Layasia showing him pictures "damn the bestfriend bad to" he said reacting to Layasia "yeah they cut like dat" i said smiling "damn bro ion never see you press ova no female" he joked "ion pressed but shawty different" i said "thats waddup" he nodded "put me down with the bestfriend doe" Keyshawn said "i gotchu bra" i said .

Ik i don't have a huge viewing yet, but i really enjoy writing ! ☺️ i'm coming back to back with them right now, i'm pretty sure it'll slow up as time comes.. comment and let me know what you all think plsss 🥰🥰. for now they may be a lil short because you all are still figuring the characters out.