Siyah Anderson

I feel so empty inside i'm embarrassed to go out in public bruh, just when i thought Kaleed was the nigga for me he stabbed me in my back, i thought if he was ever gone cheat it would be with a pretty bitch but nah he cheats on me with a ugly bitch. "i'm so fucking dumb" as i talked to the girls on a group facetime i had them on my ipad letting them hear all the voicemails and shit he was sending me "don't fall for it lo sis" kayla said "he trying all he can cause he guilty... you gotta move on" kayla consulted "I can't believe him i really thought you and him were perfect for each other" nique said "Man wtf if you and kaleed ain't together ain't no need for me to talk to keyshawn tf" layasia said "nah bestfriend you go ahead me and leo ain't got shit to do with you and keyshawn y'all deserve each other" i told her " you right but it's really fuck kaleed "Damn Siyah these bitches really finding all these guts to play witchu" Monea said "oh yeah i forgot to tell y'all about the new girl her name is narjai she's 22 and she braids hair she's really good and she'll be in the shop, no hoe shit with this girl y'all. she's really sweet and has really good intentions" i told them "bet" they all said at different times

Siyah Anderson has added Narjai Casey to the groupchat .

     I woke up and decided i wanted to go out and have some me time, i put on this dark green nike outfit with some crisp white G Fazos, i added my pink broadway lip glosss to my lips grabbed my keys and got in my car " fuck i forgot my spray bottle" i said to myself as i ran back up to get my spray bottle, i had a middle party frontal with water wave hair and all i had to do was spray it and go. My first stop was to this Chinese lady named Ms.Jessica  that always arched my eyebrows and put me on lashes, i payed her to do a full set, about 45 mins later i had my eyebrows done and my lashes done, i can't lie i look good asf bro. I thanked Ms.Jessica and left out her store she sold really cute stuff like sandals and lipgloss and phone cases and lashes and shit.

      Next i was going to the mall i didn't wanna be in there long cause i REALLY didn't wanna see Kaleed and knowing his shop was in there i was gonna see him. My first stop was pink they had panties on sale for $10 you could get 4 so i grabbed 8 and paid $20. After pink i walked to Foot locker i decided to get my some champion shoes that looked like Balenciaga's they were so cute and i HAD to get them, i also got some all white 95's they were cute. i bought 2 shirts to go with both shoes and made my way to rainbow.

    In order for me to go to Rainbow i had to pass Kaleeds Shoe store, lord knows i didn't wanna and i thought about leaving out the mall and going in through the other side but honestly i just walked past. "i see siyah out there" i heard a voice faintly say as i kept walking . i went in rainbow and searched for some clothes i found like 4 outfits and then went on my way.

   As i was walking out the mall i saw the same bitch who was all up on Kaleed yesterday looking at me "what bitch" i mean mugged "you still mad cause i took your nigga" she asked "bitch you ain't take shit cause last time i checked he called you a ugly bitch" i said "she stood up from the table with her lo friend and came in my face I instantly took lock of her hair and we started fighting. we moved all around the foodcourt as i got on top of her and started banging her head on the floor. Her friend was trying to roll her on top of me but one second her friend disappeared i got up and pulled to me on the table i was standing over her and she was trying to get up but i was just pounding her head in. i smelt gucci Cologne so i knew it was Kaleed "it's bitches like you that always get they shit rocked" i said while Kaleed pulled me back i looked over to see nique fighting her friend dave was holding Kingston and trying to break it up i breaked apart from kaleed and jumped on her friend. we were know ganging her, nique was already on top so i pulled the girl hair and kept swinging on her and the same girl i fought ain't did shit but watch her friend get gang . "SIYAH STOP THIS SHIT" i heard leo yelled "leave me tf alone nigga" while dragging the girl Leo picked me up and took me out the mall Nique and dave followed behind us.

     "Cousin when tf you get here ?" i said to Nique "GIRL I JUST HAD CAME TO HAVE A FAMILY DAY OUT BUT THEN I SEE YOU FIGHTING AND I DID WHAT I WAS TAUGHT TOO" she said " wassup leo and Lo cuz imma go ahead and take her home y'all know how she is when she mad" dave said they walked away with kingston crying holding hands with his big cousin Nova. "call me cuzz" i yelled to nique. i looked at Kaleed and just paused, i began to walk off untill he pulled my arm. "siyah listen you gone have to talk to me bruh" he demanded "wtf you want me to say" i said low asf turning my head away from him "boe say something im sick of not knowing where we stand at night and having to go through this shit" he said . "i don't want to see you right now Leo" i said while a tear dropped down my eye.

     I opened my instagram seeing ton of notifications coming through @/BreannahNicole  i kept seeing my followers dm me, "mhmm yup i seen that siyah girl fight and she still fighting over this cheating ass nigga, thats why i sucked him up last week" my mouthed formed an O shape as i threw my phone. I grabbed my phone and ran out my house driving to Kaleeds house . my blood was rushing 20184992923 miles per hour i'm so pissed right now i can't stop crying. I hopped out my car banging on his door "who tf this is banging on my door" he said he opened the door revealing himself looking sexy asf but i ain't here for that "FIRST I CATCH YOU BOOD UP WITH THIS BITCH IN YOUR SHOP, NOW I GOTTA HEAR IT FROM THE NEXT THAT YOU LET BREANNAH SUCK YOUR DICK?" i screamed, you barely could understand what i was saying "Siyah listen bae" he started I instantly started swinging on him "mf if you ain't want me that's all you had to say" i said swinging on him "bruh ong i'm not these hoes stop tryna fight me We started wrestling and fighting "bitch i'm sick of this shit" he yelled out i started to fight him harder cause he just called me a bitch "nigga you a bitch you don't even know how to treat a female" i yelled as he pushed me off him we both were in tears at this point.