Kaleed Heyward

Lately everything has been chill af me and Siyah been good asf and just focusing on us frfr, sometimes i just be thinking to myself like damn i used to be a playa playa now look at me all lovey dovey, i just came from my store and now i'm on my way to da trap i walk in and everybody coming up to me "what's going on partnas" i said while furrowing my eyebrows together. "we finna get lit asf we got some strippers coming through and all so sit yo black ass down and turn up" keyshawn said

by time i knew it the strippers were at the trap i was high and drunk asf, this lo lightskin shorty came up to me "hey sexy" she said "what up ma" i said "you looking real sexy over here" she said to me "you looking good your self" i said she was pretty af, she had some thick
thighs with a thigh tattoo, she had red long hair. "whatchu tryna do" she asked i looked around and noticed everyone just vibing and having fun. she grabbed my hand and lead me to my car "what's your name?" i asked "Angel" she replied .

We pulled up to my house and i opened the door i instantly walked to my room and put my keys up i ain't really know this girl and what if she tried to take my car or something. boom Siyah instantly crossed my mind and i all of a sudden couldn't do it anymore, i cannot cheat & hurt my gf again .. "you gotta go angel" i said to her as i stood up "but we just getting started" "i'm not feeling good" i lied, i gave her $50 and then she left . i grabbed my phone noticing i had like 30 missed calls from Siyah i hadn't realized i've been gone for that long she probably just missed me, but when i called back she didn't answer . i sent her a goodnight text and went to sleep lord knows i was tired and needed to rest.

    i woke up the next morning and got dressed and hopped in my car on my way to my shop i still hadn't got a response from siyah so now i got to thinking what if she knew what happened last night and that's why she's ignoring me ?? guilt was eating me up like a mf and that's when i really noticed i was in love with this girl... I walked into work and everything was moving smoothly i got an email from Future showing what type of shoes he wanted and i made the base and had an employee finish the outline and everything else . Sells were going really good this week so that meant big cheeks for the next pay check. I opened my phone to still notice Siyah didn't text back which is not like her we always text each other and check up on each other .. now i had the image of going to her house in my head .. i called her and got sent to voicemail ... at this point i was getting mad because i wanted to know why my gf wasn't answering any of my calls or texts .. like what's her problem.

MyBaby👅🥴
siyah wtf is going on i've been tryna but your line for the longest and you ignoring my shit.. you better reply before shit get real 🥱..

                            Read at 1:26

Damn did she really just read my msgs and shit w/o responding alright fuck this shit ion being no sucka.. it is wtf it is .. I sold the last pair of shoes we had for the day and i began to close up.. By time i knew it. it was closing time and i locked up the store, this has been my first time in a long time closing since i'm normally always leaving early and have keyshawn my patna close up. walking to the car i opened my instagram to see siyah out with her friends and sister... since i knew she was with them i watched the whole crew ig stories just to be nosey.. it seemed like siyah was all up on this other dude which got me heated i just wanted to talk walk up in that club and beat that nigga face in .. after i cooled down i called siyah "siyah wya" i asked "i'm out with the girls" she replied "so you haven't been seeing my calls and msgs all day" i asked calmly trying not to spazz "mmcht man i'll call you back later" she said sucking her teeth. crazy cause i turned down some good pussy just for her to be acting like this? it gotta be a reason she acting like this bruh..

    i got up and went on my patio to light a blunt why do i always find myself in situations like this i really love siyah and ion never felt this way about a female before.. but all this she doing is so unnecessary, after i listened to some music and finished my blunt i felt better so i just went in my room and played my game w/ some of my homeboys .. i grabbed another blunt and smoked it while playing the game i ain't want my high to wear off cause then i'd really be thinking abt her .