Kaleed Heyward

Today was the grand opening of my shop, Me and my boy keyshawn came down to overlook a few things i decided to start a live and  let everyone see the inside, i bopped  to Youngboy as No Mention played, i can't lie my shit fye i said to the live. i noticed i got a Imessage from Siyah and instantly ended the live to respond

Siyah😍🅱️
   Congratulations phoo, i'm so proud of you. you deserve it

Me
good look luv. i wanna bring ya by so you can see it .

Siyah😍🅱️
   I would love that 🤞🏽

        After a long day of Hiring folks i finally had my staff, it was people who've been helping me out with this journey so i know i can trust them. Everyone starts tmro and i hope it all goes well cause ion got no more time for the drama. I walked to my office.

    I heard a loud obnoxious voice from my office, i walked in the main to see Keyshawn telling serenity to leave, "Ren what da fuck" i yelled "DONT WTF ME YOU WANNA LEAVE WITH THAT UGLY BITCH LAST NIGHT INSTEAD OF ME" She yelled I just started laughing in her face "Get out bitch" i said laughing at her ass, "you ain't important to me at all bitch, you a piece of pussy that i fuck on when i'm bored, and don't call Siyah ugly cause she look way better then yo bumpy face hoein ass. at least her pussy ain't ran through" i argued "Fuck you Kaleed" she yelled and stormed out the store.

      Keyshawn dapped me up "that bitch crazy ong he chuckled "lmfao coming in my shop like that" i said laughing. she got me fucked up this ain't gone be that type of business at all. "i spatted. "i peep you and Siyah getting close asf". he said to me "yeah that's my lil juvie no cap" i said "damn leo ion see you feeling like this bout no girl" he furrowed his eyebrows together "bruh like i told you she different ong." i said "you did something to that yet" he asked "nah a shawty be playing ong" i lied

      I hopped out my car locking the door and going into my house, when i noticed i had a missed ft call from breannah i called her back. "hey leo" she said through the phone "wassup ma" i said. " i miss you and wanna come over" Bre explained "i just got home, i'm chillin ain't doing nun you can come by" i explained "alrighty" she said hanging up. Breannah was a darkskin hoe with some big eyes. she wasn't as pretty as Siyah but looked way better then Serenity.

    I heard a soft knock at my door and opened it knowing it was breannah, i opened the door revealing her, she wore a purple bob with a black shirt and some black booty shorts, Bre was slim but had a good shape to her. "wassup shawty" i said "ain't nothing" she said as she walked into my room. i heard about what happened at the party last night with your hood rats, "hood rats?" i furrowed my eyebrows "serenity started that whole thing" i explained "yeah but i peep how you was taking up for ole girl.. you and her fucking" she asked with an attitude "nah we ain't, don't worry bout all that" i said as i pulled her close to me. She kissed me but i wasn't really interested in that from her. she kissed my stomach all the way till she was on her knees and started giving me head. I had slight feelings for bre and i would be there for her if she ever needed anything from me, she just don't know that cause i could never let her think i'm a soft nigga. i picked bre up and bent her over and slid in, i shot fast strokes from the back and pulled her hair as i fucked her" "mmm leo" she pushed my stomach back i moved her hand and kept going untill i felt my self begging to climax i pulled out and relieved my self on her stomach. i went to the bathroom and wiped it all up.

    We slid in the bed and she went to sleep. Bre respected her self a lil more then serenity so i treated her a lil better, Bre was asleep so i went on my patio and got lit up a blunt, i hit my blunt one time and i already felt good, as i continued to smoke Siyah was all on my mind. I really opened up to her and ion never did no shit like that before. what if she tells my business?? i thought to myself. "fuck" i said out loud. i don't even show my side to bitches like that, i hope ion play fuck up. everything started to fade my mind as i got high  I went back in the house and bre was on her phone sliding through ig i slid in the bed and talked to bre as i began to doze off "i looked up at bre and she was recording us, i was way to high to try and stop her so i let her be.

HEYYYY🥰🥰how y'all think Siyah gone react when she sees these videos..

Will leo fall back from siyah and never vent to her again?

Will serenity call a round 2?

COMMENT AND LET ME KNOW ‼️🎯

     -