Siyah Anderson

Day 2 at Moniques house, that made today Friday and Tmro is partying day. Even though monique specialized in hair cutting and dying she still could lay a frontal or closure, i didn't feel like doing my own hair let alone Layasia so Monique did our hair in less then 4 hours.

"Siyah bro you almost done" Leo asked "bae let her curl my hair damn" i said "exactly black bean hop off my cousin" Nique added nique and leo always had a good bond being that she used to fw his cousin reggie they were on and off but Leo's family loved nique.  "that's why that pink and blonde ugly now" he said i formed my mouth in a o shape because he really just called my hair ugly "my REAL nigga will LOVE it" i joked "you wanna die?" he asked jokingly .

As soon as nique finished our hair we went to take pictures, Kaleed came in the room interrupting one of my videos, it actually came out cute so i posted it, with no doubt we got a lotta hate but ion gaf. we know wassup in all reality.

In the middle of recording a video Kayla calls causing my phone to lag a bit. i got frustrated cause i hated when my phone did that. "what kayla" i said with attitude "bitch do t be answering the phone with no attitude" she argued "what the fuck you want" i asked "well Ms. Heyward i'm outside and i forgot which condo she lives in" she added "8th floor door 14" i explained "alright i'm coming" she said

I came out me and Leo's room as i heard screaming in the front room, it was Nique and Kayla saying cousin just as we did at the mall the other day. "get y'all uglah asses back" i yelled as i recorded them. "HATERRR" everybody screamed at me "it be yo own fucking people" i said in Layasia voice . "where's lay?" i said thinking about her "Girlll lay went in that room with Keyshawn like 2 hours ago and them two ain't come out yet" she spilled the tea i gave Kaleed a side eye cause we already knew what time it was.

Kaleed got a call and he left the room, i furrowed my eyebrows together as i tried to figure out who it was i didn't really pay it no mind and i didn't wanna do to much. i stayed in the living room just conversing with Kayla,Nique and monea. i got a couple text messages from Lay

🅱️estfri🔚🥂🥰
Bitchhh Keyshawn dick so big

Me
y'all had sexxxx?! 👀

🅱️estfri🔚🥂🥰
girl he fucked the shit outta me i'm finna hop in the shower and then get dressed for tonight if i can walk straight 🥴

Me
lmfaoo i'm finna go see wtf leo doing right now

🅱️estfri🔚🥂🥰
Alright bitch ..

     Hours passed and everyone was getting dressed, this would be me and leo's first time actually going to the club together and i gotta say i'm excited asf, to be reppin him as his girl. Tonight i had to look good asf, the week before nique got everybody sizes and ordered us all matching chanel long sleeve dresses with a turtle neck, the dress was soooo freaking cute i couldn't wait to show it off in front of Leo, i got black, lay had dark blue, kayla had neon green, Monea had neon pink and nique had white .

    I flat ironed my hair and got ready to take pictures, me and leo took pictures on his car and posted them mx the likes came in fast asf . everybody had they couple pictures even Layasia and Keyshawn took some raw ass pictures. and we headed to the club.

   we sat in our section and smoked and drank, i planned on getting high asf.. ion drive so shit i ain't worried. i took a puff and blew the smoke in leo's mouth. we kept in hailing and ex hailing the blunt untill i couldn't stand no mo.

ican't even remeber how many lap dances i gave Leo he ain't care cause he was enjoying them, everybody was bood up and just making videos with their boyfriends and girlfriends. Me and leo were on the verge of fucking right on this chair lmfaooo, it's almost like we couldn't resist each other and even when we tried it was hard asf.

as we were walking out the door this lil darkskin  cute nigga came up to me asking me to take a picture i ain't wanna be rude so i said yeah, he held his phone up as i smiled. Leo snatched me up by my arm and took me to the club.

    "you don't do no hoe shit like that bruh ong" leo yelled at me as we got in his car "bae you ain't gotta yell at me like that i was only taking a picture"  i furrowed my eyebrows together "Fuck no don't be out here embarrassing me like that, HOW WOULD YOU HAVE FELT IF I WENT SMILING UP WITH A BITCH AND TAKING PICTURES WHILE YOU WERE RIGHT THERE" he got louder "damn bae i'm sorry" i said softly my eyes watered and i was trying my hardest to suck my tears in, me and leo had argued before but we wasn't even together at that time and this time he really hurt my feelings. I looked out the window for the rest of the ride in my feelings. he ain't said nothing to me ever since we left the club and it really was eating me up inside.

     It was time to go now and everybody was packing up their bags, me and leo was talking briefly but i could tell he was still upset about what happened in the club so i didn't wanna over step my boundaries, and touch him or anything. "Bruh you ready to leave?" he asked harshly i didn't answer him cause i ain't know who tf he think he was talking to so i pulled him into the bathroom "wassup" he asked while looking away "bae i love you so much and i would never want to disrespect you or do no hoe shit to get you in ya ass" i explained "i really ain't mean it like that i more so looked at that nigga as a fan nothing more he ain't even all dat" i continued "yeah we mll truth is that's one of my opps and to see you with him really burned me up" i continued i formed my mouth into a o shape as i felt so bad, i didn't know him and that dude ain't get along "he's the same mf who shot at my cousin reggie them, ion got no heart for him at all, only reason why ion throw a fit is because i ain't wanna disrespect you and have you all in that bullshit" he explained "what his name?" i asked so i could be more on point "terry" he said "i'm sorry bubba ion know" i said as i started to cry "baby you ain't gotta cry everything good" he said wiping my tears "nah cause on god if something was to ever happen to you i would be fucking crushed brah" i explained "i'm right here witchu for life no matter what we go through baby" he said kissing my forehead .

HEYYY YALLL, i promise i ain't give up already 😂😂😂 i noticed the views coming in and i want everybody to be able to stay at a steady pace but keep the comments coming, i love talking to y'all 🥰🥰‼️