Chapter 2: The Battle of Christophsis Part 2

"What about you (y/n)?" Obi-Wan asked. "Oh," you said calming back down. "I'm already Master Windu's Padawan. I'm just here to... help out," you half lied.

"I'll check on Rex in the lookout post," Anakin groaned.  "You had better take her with you," Obi-Wan suggested.

Anakin just complied and kept walking, you and Ahsoka followed.  After a few minutes, you made it to a rooftop where an arc trooper with blue and white armor was on lookout.  "What's the status Rex?" Anakin asked.

"Quiet for now, but they're gearing up for another assault sir... who are the younglings?" Rex asked.  "I'm Master Skywalker's Padawan the name's Ahsoka Tano," Ahsoka shot back.

"Sir I thought you said you'd never have a Padawan."

"There's been a mix-up, the youngling isn't with me."

"Stop calling me that!  You're stuck with me Skyguy," Ahsoka answered, a sly smirk making its way across her face.  You started laughing again, and so did Rex.

"What did you just call me?  Don't get snippy with me young one!  You know, I don't even think you're old enough to be a Padawan."

Anakin just sighed again.  "Captain Rex will show you how a little respect, can go a long way," he finished.

Captain Rex started showing you and Ahsoka around the camp.  "Have you thought about moving that line back captain?  Your men would have better cover" she pointed out.

"Thanks for the suggestion but... General Skywalker thinks they're fine where they are."

"So if you're a captain, and I'm a Jedi, then technically I outrank you right?" Ahsoka asked childishly.  "In my book, experience outranks everything," Rex replied.

"So, if I'm more experienced than you, then technically I outrank you, right?" You whispered in Ahsoka's ear, making her smirk and shake her head.  

"What's that?" you asked, noticing a giant red dome.

"Not good, they've got an energy shield," Rex replied.

A bunch of Separatist tanks advanced, covered by that energy shield.  You just barely noticed a Separatist leader in one of them.

After regrouping, you, Ahsoka, Rex, Obi-Wan, and Anakin, discussed a battle plan.  Ahsoka suggested they just take out the shield, and for once Anakin agreed with her.

So the new plan was for you, Ahsoka and Anakin to tiptoe through enemy lines and take out the shields.  "I already hate this plan," you muttered.  "C'mon (y/n), live a little," Ahsoka replied.  "It's living that I'm worried about."  Anakin chuckled at your comment.

"First, we have to get behind that shield, then past their tank lines," Anakin ordered from the lookout post.  "Why don't we just sneak through the middle?" Ahsoka asked.  "Impossible.  Unless you can turn yourself into a droi..." Anakin stopped.

"General Skywalker?" you asked.  "I've got a plan," he finished with the first smile you'd ever seen on his face.

Next think you knew, you were hiding under a box.

Ahsoka, of course, just wanted to chop up some droids, but you noticed that the shield just passed over you.

"I can't believe your plan worked," you told Anakin.  "Was there ever any doubt?" he asked.  "Yes.  More than all the clones in the Grand Army of the Republic," you replied.

Then, you ran into a droideka.  "Oh great," you commented.

It automatically started shooting at you three.  Anakin and Ahsoka activated their lightsabers, but you deflected all the blaster bolts with ease, letting the walking turret take out it's own shield.  Once the shield was down, you chopped it clean in half.

"Well alright then," Anakin remarked.

Once you made your way to the generator, you smirked.  "So this little thing is what's been causing all the problems?" you asked.  "Care to do the honors (y/n)?" Ahsoka asked.  "My pleasure."

With the force, you made the generator float in the air, crushed it, and dropped it back down.