Chapter 8: Who Am I?

You hear screams coming from a strange place.  The screams of two distinct voices.  You hear the loud noise and cry, hoping someone will hear you.  After 3 days, you are found by Zabrak Nightbrothers.  "What is this?" one asks.  "I don't know, bring it to Mother Talzin" replies the other

~~~

You chant in an unfamiliar dialect, practicing Nightsister magic.  A Zabrak female approaches just as you mess up the spell.  She lets out a giggle.  "What are you doing?" she asks.  "Practicing a spell."

"I wouldn't call that a spell," she taunts, barely containing her laughter.  "Try it more like this."  The girl then preforms the spell you are trying to learn perfectly, making a rock invisible.  "Thanks, I'm (y/n)," you say.  "Merrin," she replies.

~~~

"The Jedi don't usually come here, but this is important," you hear a man say.  He was bald with brown robes.  "(y/n) is a part of our coven."  States Talzin.  "He is also a force-sensitive human, and must be trained as a Jedi," the man rationalizes.  "Very well.  You may take him."

You wake up, sweating from the weird dream you just had.  It was like the one on Teth.  Vivid and detailed, and you could remember everything that happened.

Despite it being 5:28 in the morning, you couldn't go back to sleep.  You got something to eat and wandered the temple.  You eventually came across the roof, where you meditated for the next few hours.  You witnessed the sun rise as you tried to figure out the meaning of your dream.  You then saw new flashes.  These were of a large white beast with tusks.  It slayed a familiar man and woman, with similar features to you.

Eventually it was early morning, and a few people began to start their day

Eventually it was early morning, and a few people began to start their day.  You then felt a calming presence behind you.  "(y/n)?" said the soft and angelic voice of Ahsoka Tano.  You turned around, getting out of your meditative position.

"Hi," you replied.  "Why are you up so early?" she asked.  You looked at the sun, which still had not fully risen.  "I couldn't sleep."

You walked into your Master's chambers, telling him about the dream, hoping he would understand it.  However, he looked worried.  "I must speak to the council on this matter," he said.  "Is that really necessary?" you asked.  He did not respond, he simply exited the room

Mace Windu P.O.V.

My Padawan explained his dream to me in great detail, and I don't think I did a good job hiding my shock.  I rushed through the hallways of the Jedi temple to the council chambers.  "Masters, I have important news."