Chapter 6: Home

It had been a few months since you had to rescue Rotta, and you hadn't seen Ahsoka in a while.  'She's probably on a mission with Anakin somewhere,' you thought.  However, you didn't have any time for that.  You were late for a training session with your master.

By the time you got to the training room, Master Windu was already fully prepared.  "What took you so long?" he asked.  "I uh... got lost," you lied.  This made Windu raise an eyebrow.  "In the place you grew up in?" he asked.

You let out a nervous laugh but your master wasn't really all that worried.  You started with the simple things, like deflecting blaster bolts from droids.  Then, you had to fight a hologram training droid.  It was programmed to emulate Count Dooku.

You activated your blue lightsaber and attacked right away, leaving no time to breathe.  The duel was very fast paced and you were unpredictable.  Since your master was Mace Windu, you had learned the ways of the dark side and how to use your emotions to your advantage, rather than just casting them aside.

You attacked with ferocious speed and power, leaving yourself well defended.  The best defense is a good offense, after all

You gave the droid a kick, and tried to disarm it

You gave the droid a kick, and tried to disarm it.  The strategy didn't work, however, and it shot an outburst of Sith lightning at you.  A few bolts hit, but you still blocked most of it.  You locked together your sabers, and almost redirected the blade.  However, the droid turned off the lightsaber and got behind you.

You quickly did a flip onto the wall, and used the momentum to cut off the droid's hands.  Then, you took it's lightsaber and held it's and yours in a cross on his neck.  You then deactivated the lightsabers and the simulation ended.

It was very rare for Master Windu to smile, and now you could say that you witnessed it firsthand.  "Good work (y/n)," he started.  "I have taught you everything I know.  There's nothing left keeping you from becoming a knight.  When you're ready, you may begin the trials."  Your eyes beamed with happiness.

"Thank you master, I could not have asked for a better teacher," you replied.

~A few days later~

You had done it.  You were a Jedi Knight.  And being only 15, you were the youngest ever.  As you walked through the halls of the temple, everything felt so different.  As you thought the day couldn't get any better, Ahsoka returned from her mission with Masters Skywalker and Kenobi.

You decided to go to the training room, where you ran into her.  "H-hi... Ahsoka," you said with a shy expression.  "Hi (y/n)!  Why are you stuttering?" she asked with her usually cheery tone.

'How do I tell her I'm a knight?  She'll probably be jealous,' you thought.  "I don't know," you quickly replied.  "So how was your mission?"

"It was awesome!" she exclaimed.  It always brought a smile to your face to see her so happy.  "I helped destroy General Grievous' ship, and then Obi-Wan fought Grievous and he ran away."   You let out a small laugh.  "You should have brought me," you said.

You both then entered the training room and decided to spar